On her personal blog, the Kate Plus 8 star says she plans on making a splash when she returns to ABC’s hit dancing show. Better start practicing NOW, Kate!
After her short stint as one of the worst dancers in Dancing with the Stars‘ history, Kate Gosselin knows she’s not a world-class mover and shaker – but the mom of eight is still planning a killer comeback when she returns to the reality show final dance.
“I think there better be one more dance left in me: Get ready for the DWTS finale on May 24, 25!!! I’ll be there…,” Kate, 35, wrote on her blog Kate’s Take May 4, joking, “C’mon, I know you missed my unique dance style!”
Since getting voted off the show April 20, Kate says she’s enjoyed getting back into the groove of normalcy at home in Reading, Penn. with her kids, but she goes through periods of withdrawal and misses her DWTS pals.
“Without a doubt, Dancing with the Stars was a life-changing experience,” she said. “I learned many valuable lessons and many things about myself. I had the opportunity to meet an amazing group of people — many of whom I’ll remain friends with long beyond our days of dance. I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything!”
Even though she was far from perfect, we miss watching Kate and her two left feet on DWTS — it’s definitely not as entertaining without her!
Read More on Kate and Her Side of the Story:
- Kate G: Yes, We Get It (You Need the $$, You Were Mean to Jon) But Please, We’ve Heard it So MANY Times Before!
- NEW REPORT! Kate Gosselin Ditching Pennsylvania & Heading to Hollywood!
- ‘DWTS’ Judge Bruno Calls Kate Gosselin’s Dancing ‘Crap’! It’s His 2nd Attack in 2 Days!
- WATCH THIS! Jimmy Fallon Makes Fun of Kate Gosselin’s Crappy Routine On ‘Dancing With the Stars!’
- Shocker! Jon & Kate Gosselin– Back Together!
- SHOCKER! Kate’s Putting the Gosselings Back on TVon ‘Kate Plus 8′! How’s Jon Going To Feel About This?
Here is your very own summer movie guide! (Moviefone)
Do you like Miley Cyrus’ new look? (E! Online)