How Sad Is This Photo? Nick Jonas, You Need A Girlfriend!

Sun, May 2, 2010 10:22am EDT by 36 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Your brothers both look so happy with their ladies on their arms!

Nick Jonas, 17, you’re rumored to be getting close to your JONAS co-star Nicole Anderson, 19 — but she was nowhere to be seen at last night’s White House Correspondents Dinner in Washington, D.C. Kevin Jonas, 22, and wife Danielle Deleasa looked super cute together at the major celebrity event, as did recently outed couple Joe Jonas, 20, and Demi Lovato, 17 … and then there’s you, Nick. Listen to me — going solo with your music is one thing, but you don’t have to do it in your love life, too. We hope to see you with a cutie on your arm at our Young Hollywood Awards in a few weeks!

What do you think, BFFs? Do you, like us, think it’s time Nick found himself a new lady?

Amal Khled

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 30, 2012

Love lovelove love love nick Jonas
Love love love love love love
I ( love you nak Jonas
Lòóvę
Łõvē ÿøū ñīçk jōñâš

Amal Khled

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 30, 2012

Love love I love you
Nick Jonas I am Amal

Amal Khled

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 30, 2012

Love love I love you

michele

Posted at 2:13 AM on February 5, 2012

i can go Back to sleep i see you in my dream ABOUT nick JONAS i will be your girlfriend forever i give you my heart i am vary single too you ask MICHELE HEID out on real date i will say yes to you and i like you i have A crush on you right now because i love you this much the way you are for me i am are always here for you let me know you are down i will stay with you forever i open my heart for you all the time you are the best NICK JONAS in wide world to me i want to being with you sweetheart i’m so happy to love you

trueL

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 11, 2011

man Kevs wife sure is fugs

Loveisallyouneed

Posted at 2:29 AM on December 22, 2011

Danielle is beautiful so stfu.

Mirte Frommelt

Posted at 9:45 AM on February 12, 2011

Dear Nick J.
I’m That Girl Out Your Dream And On That Concert I’m Not A frantic little girl who shouted because you are boasted I’m A Girl That Admired You Not Scream Or Shout And My English is not perfect but i want to say that i want to see you You Are Like A Pearl In Gods Hand And Your Eye’s Are The Mirror’s Of Your SOUL I Have Never Saw So beautiful Soul I Hope That I hope that I not too exaggerated happen (my english s not perfect) Because i’m Dutch I Live Here but actual i’m Jewish, indian, arubaans a soupçon everything I Live Here In The Netherlands my adress is De wissel 3 and My Phone NUMBER Is 0343 554552 i am not a screaming fan i’m our destiny Call Me In Gods Name Thanks Alot I Need To Find You ……. the Dream

Nick Jonas

Posted at 9:45 AM on July 27, 2011

U know how dangerous this is, putting ur phone no. on the internet, some serial killer might call you and figure out where ur living, and NO i will not call u + ur Jewish i’m christian, sorry and i jst dont date anyone!

michele

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 1, 2011

i got a dream about NICK jonas i stay up all night and all day i think of you each day you want to being with you forever i can sleep are always i see you in my dream was about time someone loves you is me you are love of my life i be there for you

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 15, 2011

Nick dosent need a girlfriend, sometimes relationships distract you from focussing on your career and nick is like that he likes to focus on his work he is so strives to do his best for his fans and he will continue to do so. when he feels like he needs a girlfriend he will get one, ok sweet P.S Nick if you want a girl CALL ME!!!! :) :P XD Love ya Nicholas Jerry Jonas :):):):):):):):) <3

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 15, 2011

*He Strives

MARYANNA CARDOSO

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 15, 2010

NICK VOCE NÃO TEM NAMORADA AINDA,NICK SEUS IRMÃOS ESTÃO NAMORANDO E VC NÃO,PORQUE VC NÃO VOLTA COM A SELENA GOMES,ELA É LINDA E VC TAMBÉM,ELA É ESPERTA E VC TAMBÉM,ELA CANTA E VC TAMBÉM. VOLTA COM ELA,VCS SE COMBINAM MUITO,VCS FORAM FEITO UM PARA O OUTRO,VC É PERFEITO E ELA TAMBÉM É PERFEITA,NICK VOLTA COM A SELENA,BOM QUE PENA Q EU NÃO TE CONHEÇO PESSOALMENTE,MAS SE TI CONHEÇESSE NAMORARIA COM VC,MAS COMO SEI QUE ISSO NUNCA VAI ACONTEÇER,POR FAVOR VOLTA COM Á SELENA AMORE.
NICK TE AMO!!!
BJS LINDOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rachel Jonas

Posted at 6:29 PM on January 2, 2011

Nick Jonas can date who ever he falls in love with ppl say no be with miley or selena personally not miley nick is way to good for her miley doesnt deserve nick at all. im a fan of selena she is a georgous girl and he mite just end up dating a fan he always said im gunna marry my biggest fan. maybe thats wat he wants to do. he can love who he wants to love and who he choses to fall in love with. i love nick with all my heart he is such an amazing guy. i love u nick jonas forever and always<3

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 15, 2011

Soooo true!!! it’s be so cute if he marry’s a fan!!!

jenny

Posted at 12:37 PM on November 14, 2010

who the fck cares??? It’s not ur decision to decide who he dates, you people are really pathetic. Besides, he’s uglyy!!!!! Geez

dago gisele

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 18, 2010

nick you reaily need a girl friend cause you look lonly
you need to get a new girl friend not mily ordelena.

dago gisele

Posted at 6:49 PM on October 18, 2010

nick need a girl friend to be happy and who to talk to, you look raily lonly, and i want you to have a new girlfriend not mily or selena .

Ashley Lomeli

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 23, 2010

It’s not really akward. Nick doesnt need a girlfriend to be part of the “group”.

Emma

Posted at 4:51 AM on September 7, 2010

NICK
DOES
NOT
NEED
MILEY
He needs someone new.

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:32 PM on January 15, 2011

Tottally why would the sweetes guy in the worls need a slut like miley ewwww she is such a slag!!!!!!!!

michele

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 4, 2010

NICK JONAS YOU WANT A GIRLFRIEND IS MICHELE HEID

NICK JONAS YOU ASK MICHELE HEID OUT GO ON A DATE WHAT TIME 7:00 GOOOD FOR YOU I GOT A DREAM ABOUT NICK JONAS I STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND DAY I THINK OF YOU

HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART I LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE

cola

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 8, 2010

wow michele get oer yourelf…….u say u lovenick jonas but u probably never even met him…………….u just thik u love him cuz hes hot but looks are not EVERYTHING!!!!!

Lily

Posted at 2:30 PM on May 3, 2010

Nick and Nicole aren’t dating (in real life anyway) they’re good friends and are seen together because they work together. Nicks young and happy and concentrating on his passion for music. Joe and Demi are great together and Kev and Dani make the perfect couple as usual.

(However Nick if you are looking for a girl…. ;))

jonaslover95

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 2, 2010

Nick needs miley and Miley needs Nick Liam is not right 4 her. Joe needs to stop bring Demi 2 places Demi just wants attention

Mrs Joe Jonas

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 3, 2010

I agree with you, not only because I love Joe Jonas either, but Demi needs to give them some space. Maybe it isn’t even bothering Joe, but it’s bothering us. I hate it how you can’t hear anything about Joe without hearing about Demi, or the other way around. And I love Demi, this is just getting annoying.

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 15, 2011

There is a rumor that Joe is only going out with Demi coz disney told him too. That dosent really sound like something Joey would do. Anywayz who cares they are over Now

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 15, 2011

NICK DOES NOT NEED MILEY! SHE IS A TOTALL SLUT AND HE IS THE SWEETEST GENTLEMAN IN THE WORLD!! I WOULD BE SO DISSAPOINTED IF HE GOT BACK WIF MILEY!

Rebecca

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 2, 2010

Demi has every right to be at that event because Joe and his brothers were invited and she wanted to acoompany him because she’s Joe’s girlfriend. She had every right to be at that dinner with him. So IF I WERE YOU, I’D LEAVE THE TWO OF THEM ALONE AND STOP HATING ON JEMI! OH,and by the way, Nick doesn’t look sad at all. He’s very happy. He doesn’t need a girlfriend right now. All he needs to do is concentrate on his music and his career. And Kevin and Dani look beautiful as always!

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 15, 2011

I SOOOOOOO agree. Plus of course Dani and Kev looked beautiful they are the sweetest couple in the world Dani is soooooooooo lucky to be with one of the sweetest guys in the universe!!

katey

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 2, 2010

Demi was only there as a guest of a Jonas. She didnt have credentials to be there and her only claim to fame is Joe. Someone needs to tell Joe when a girlfriend should be there. This wasnt the time. Nick is the smart one. As a teenager let him have casual relationships and work on his music. Hes the most talented one too.

jonaslover95

Posted at 6:13 PM on May 2, 2010

agreed

RoxaneLuvsNiley

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 2, 2010

He needs Miley =D

Deann

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 2, 2010

I agree with Sara. Let the poor boy do what he wants. He is clearly happy going solo. He’s also only 17 years old, he doesn’t need to be focusing on getting a girl right now. He really seems like he’s focusing on his music and his career over all and that’s all it looks like he needs for him to be happy.

By the way, Demi looks AMAZINGGG. She’s so gorgeous :D

sarah

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 2, 2010

There not dating.Whats messed up is when ppl thought the rumors o himand nicole were true ppl bitch. Now since he has same out and said he’s single now ppl want to go there about needing a girlfriend. Leave him alone and let him do what he wants.He can’t win for losing.Im happy for him and he doesnt look sad.

Taurie

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 2, 2010

He doesn’t need 2 find himself a lady cuz he’s got me!!!

Darren Smith

Posted at 10:54 AM on May 2, 2010

This article is such dross, it reads like Bonnie wrote it.