Jennifer Aniston Vs. Brooklyn Decker! Is Jen Jealous Of Co- Star Brooklyn's Killer Bikini Body?

Sun, May 2, 2010 5:10pm EDT by 175 Comments

050210_jenniferaniston_brooklyndecker_bikinis_teaser_new

Jen reportedly flew her trainer out to the Hawaii set of their movie Just Go With It to kick her butt and other body parts into even better shape!

We all know Jennifer Aniston‘s body is crazy hot — so maybe someone should tell HER that! The UK’s Daily Mail is reporting that Jen, 41, is feeling a little self-conscious about co-starring with super-sexy swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker, 23, and has even flown her personal trainer, Mandy Ingber, out to Hawaii for additional workouts. “Jen has been getting really wound up with the wardrobe department because her costumes are so skimpy and she’s worried about working with a younger model with a hot body,” a source tells the British paper. “She has upped her fitness regime and has had her gym equipment sent to her villa.”

Jen, we’re here to tell you — you have NOTHING to worry about! You have, hands down, one of the HOTTEST bodies in Hollywood right now. Your body is just as impressive as Brooklyn’s, and even more so considering you’re almost twice her age! Don’t ever doubt yourself, Jen.

BFFs, do you agree with us? Tell us who YOU think has the hotter bikini bod, Jen or Brooklyn?

Read More on Jen & Brooklyn:

1. Get Marvelous Maui Waves Like Jennifer Aniston!
  2. Holly-Besties Already: Nicole Kidman Discovers Her Long-Lost ‘Friend’ Jennifer Aniston!
  3. CONFIRMED!  We Can’t Wait to See This – Jennifer Aniston Is Going to Direct Her First Feature Film!
  4. Hot Photos! See Brooklyn Decker Strip Down to Her ‘Bare Necessities!’
  5. Brooklyn Decker Scores Her First Movie Role – Opposite Jennifer Aniston!

Leslie LaPoint

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 3, 2010

Jennifer has NOTHING to worry about, Brooklyn has NOTHING on Jennifer!!! Jennifer is ageless, & HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,& TRIPLE HOT!!!! NO ONE, NO ONE has anything to compare w/ MISS JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!! FOREVER HER FRIEND, & FAN!!!

Annika

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 3, 2010

Now what is Jen going to do with that horseface?You can’t fix that in the gym…And her body is way over-rated! Its average at best!

Jimbo

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 3, 2010

What I wouldn’t give to see these 2 smokin’ hotties getting it on together. I’m just sayin’…

Carrie

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 3, 2010

I just want to say from my personal feelings, that as a 30 year old woman, with a husband, a duaghter, a full time job, full time in college, and full time life, I don’t care what any man says, my husband constantly says your beautiful, sexy and so on, but for myself, I am territorial, I am not jealous of other women, but I have changed myself because of my own insecurities.. Maybe Jen is insecure with herself, and sees this Brooklyn chic as a competetor for a man or just it brought out insecurties in her own looks

mr big shot

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 3, 2010

she is one hot mama

Terri

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 3, 2010

Jennifer has nothing to worry about she’s in her 40’s now and looks great.

Stanley

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 3, 2010

Jennifer Aniston has no need to be jealous of anyone. She still has a great body and is and excellent actress who has earned a more important career than any of the other members of the “Friends” cast.

Eric

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 3, 2010

You women kill me. As a man at 46 I have to say girl your are smokin flipping hot.Its all about the bods? Dont get me wrong it helps quite a bit. But if there isnt any thing to go along upstairs you might as well just be a PATIO GIRL for the weekend. Colorado says you are a flipping 20 wether or not you fly your trainer out. lol A hottie wonders if she is hot enough?? I say oh hell ya. This is just my thoughts. Im sure there are many more people that believe you are hot. Dont sweat it girl your at the top to stay.You ae Beautiful.Have a nice day people im out.

Big Rob

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 3, 2010

Her body still has what it takes..

Leah

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 3, 2010

I hope Brooklyn looks as good as Jennifer when she is 41!!

MrMe

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 3, 2010

Of course she is Brooklyn is a natural young sexy woman, with natural curves, Anniston is a piece of wood carved in the shape of a hairless cat.

Martin

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 3, 2010

Brooklyn Look Hotttt Jen NOT so much.

Marleen

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 3, 2010

I thought it was the same person, They look the same to me SMH.

BigJim

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 3, 2010

I’m always amazed the number of people who seem to know Jennifer personally enough to call her pathetic, disgusting,
superficial, ect. I’d be curious to know how many of you who
have blessed us with your “insights” have had one conversation to really know anything about Jennifer Aniston. Secondly, I love to see how any of us, me included could hold up to this kind of scrutiny. No wonder our nation has become the whiny, negative society we are today. Yeeech!

Ann

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 3, 2010

I think its time Jennifer Anniston took on a new hairstyle, 20 years with the same look is a no no, same for Gwyneth Paltrow. The long locks, all the time, are boring.

lyn

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 3, 2010

Jennifer Aniston has a nice figure but her face definitely shows her age. She spends too much time in the sun and smokes; 2 things guaranteed to make you look older. I hope she uses sunscreen!

Parallax

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 3, 2010

I’d take Jen Aniston over her any day! Decker is from Middletown, Ohio, a few miles from Cincinnati where I live. I wouldn’t touch anyone from Middltown!

Sugar

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 3, 2010

They both look great. Why would Aiston be jealous?

Karen

Posted at 2:36 PM on May 3, 2010

I really think she is pathetic. Most of her career now is based on how she looks and not her talent. Everything about her is superficial. All her fans praise her for looking good. This woman has personal trainers, hair stylists, TWO (not one) chefs, cosmetic surgeries, and an army of help to keep her looking good. Where is the accomplishment in that? It’s NEVER about her talent as she plays the same role over and over and over. She’s not interested in improving herself as an actor, all she cares about is money and fame. No wonder Brad left–when you are in your 40s, people want more out of life than the superficial. He wanted a family and to do good deeds. Now, look where they are–Brad has a family and has done many good deeds, while Jen is still trying to be a hot young movie star. Why do women admire her? She represents the EXACT opposite of the values that I admire in other human beings.

michael crowley

Posted at 4:44 PM on May 3, 2010

you sound jealous, sweetheart

gbtw

Posted at 5:46 PM on May 3, 2010

100% agree with mr. crowley. except i’d replace the ‘sound’ with ‘are’. he was being kind.

Karen

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 3, 2010

And, you sound childish. If I don’t like this Hollywood actress, then I must be jealous? I like a lot of other actresses (Kate Winslett, Blanchett, Rachel McAdams), but I don’t like Aniston. I admire women who are talented, interesting, and unique. I don’t admire women who spend their time tanning, obsessing over their looks, and trying to get the attention of tabloids by throwing themselves at their co-stars. Even worse, she has made some incredibly stupid remarks. She talked about loving the way John mayer “thinks thoughts”? And, she talked about her vacation to Mexico as charity for the Mexican people because they live off her tourist dollars. Why do people admire her so much? I don’t get it. I can only assume that they somehow think that they know her through her movie roles. If you actually read anything she says, you’ll see that she’s as smart as Jessica Simpson. It’s no wonder they dated the same guy.

oiltownred

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 3, 2010

You are soooooooooo jealous. As you sit on your ass typing posts about someone you don’t like. If you’re so great, why aren’t you reading the great literatures of the world instead of posting jealous blabberings? Don’t you have more to contribute to society, black kettle?

creep

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 4, 2010

One could say the same about you. If you don’t like someone’s opinion, why do you feel the need to get SO angry over it and call them names? Are you THAT obsessed with Jen that you have to defend her like she’s your girlfriend? That makes you creepy and delusional. Get a life.

oiltownred

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 3, 2010

I know that Jolie got pregnant with Pitt’s kid (that should’ve been Aniston’s) while he and Aniston were still legally married. Do the math. Pitt has aged so badly since being with Jolie. He’s the one that isn’t hot anymore. He’s aged more than Clinton, Bush, and Obama combined.

Bleue

Posted at 2:33 PM on May 3, 2010

It amazes me how utterly stupid, childish and trivial some people are and in the case I am speaking of the jack-a@@ who wrote the caption for this article [did not even bother to read it - already know the BS it contains].

Could it possibly be that Jennifer Aniston [who is really pretty - regardless of age] – has her figure because she does things like flies her trainer out to help her excercise – esp if she is in a movie wearing a bikini?!

I appreaticate that you create these little fake retarded feuds in hope of gaining more attn for you and/or the featured celebrities. The problem I have is that you think most people are idiot enough to believe you.

GEEZ

Posted at 2:25 PM on May 3, 2010

All this hate directed at Jennifer Aniston is likely being paid for by Angelina Jolie. I wish her brother could find a better way to make a living. Geez.

ding dong

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 3, 2010

All of my girlfriends have been hotter than Jen. She is a lousy actress, the show friends sucked big time. Corny ass stupid show! Her movies suck big time. Her body is basically a twig with B cup ta tas and no ass! Practically every Brazilian girl is hotter than her.

kt

Posted at 2:36 PM on May 3, 2010

Love your language…..3rd grade graduate?

D

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 3, 2010

WOW! SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY THINGS HEY! WERE NOT HERE TO BE PERFECT IF U THINK UR HOT BE THANKFUL TO OUR GOD? DON’T BE A HATER ..,.OH MY FRIENDS ARE HOTTER THAN HER, BRASILIAN ARE SIXY THAN HER, I TELL YOU WHAT ???WE ALL HAVE A DIFFERENT BODY SHIP OR TYPE SO DON;T JUDGE NASTY..BE HAPPY WE ALL DON;T KNOW HOW LONG ..WE AL LIVE…BEW HAPPY AND HAVE FUNNNNNN IN EVERYBODY GOT JEALOUSE THATS BS..IF U DONT ITS NORMAL BUT JEN STILL HOT GOOD LOOKING

Jan

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 3, 2010

I agree that she is nothing special. She is an average looking woman with limited acting talent. I think her father’s show-business background helped to lift her career.
Angelina Jolie has much more charisma than J. Aniston.

michael crowley

Posted at 4:47 PM on May 3, 2010

Yeh,and you are hotter than NOBODY, Buddy!

Leslie LaPoint

Posted at 6:09 PM on May 3, 2010

Your an ASS!!!!!! With comments like yours, I don’t very much, you’ve had anything hotter than Tracey Uullman!!!!

gbtw

Posted at 7:15 PM on May 3, 2010

lol… oh, c’mon now, don’t be mean to tracy!

Michael

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 3, 2010

Was there someone PERFECT in this world that I missed out on…..was that any of you?….I didn’t think so….so leave Jennifer Aniston be! She is not only HOT at 41! She is HOT PERIOD!!!!
As for Brooklyn, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! and only 23…..she may or may not, be the talk of the town at age 41….But SHE IS GORGEOUS at 23!

Best Bikini Bod is too close to call………………… but if I had to pick, I’d go with J.A.!

Make someone smile today….it’ll make you happy!

michael crowley

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 3, 2010

Totally agree!

Tony

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 3, 2010

I am glad there are a lot of people who feel sorry for Jennifer to spend money watching a movie she is in, or watching her on tv.
She can’t act, goes through relationships like sanitary napkins, pays people to keep her in the limelight.
I find her pathetic, and wouldn’t spend a dime to go see any film she is in.
She makes me throw up, in my mouth.

Teri

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 3, 2010

You are reall,y really disgusting! It’s people like you who keep the HATE flowing in America.

D

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 3, 2010

THEN THROW UP? ATLEAST SHE GOT MONEY AND DO YOU

michael crowley

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 3, 2010

good, maybe you will choke and die

gbtw

Posted at 5:46 PM on May 3, 2010

lol… lol…

Mr.T

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 3, 2010

Well………..Keep your puke in your body, we don’t need it!

oiltownred

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 3, 2010

Beats throwing up in your ass. You must have a weak tummy, you girly boy.

gbtw

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 3, 2010

this site bashes jenn so much, it’s making me start to like her. i think jenn looks better than brooklyn. better face, better hair, better boobs…

Sissy

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 3, 2010

AND pitiful Jenn has had many more face lifts, botox injections and probably lots of air brushing!

Terrible that a 40+ year old is still trying to look like a hot 20 year old. Imagine there is lots of Botox, constant nips and tuck and a full time trainer on call 24/7.

Can’t keep a boyfriend and Brad couldn’t even tolerate being married to her for very long. She probably is not very interesting to talk with — otherwise she could keep a man. Men might be interested in looks at first but if you aren’t interesting to talk with, they’ll soon drop you.
What does she do with her life except try to keep herself in the public eye. All of her slobbering fans seem to think she’s just like the character she played on Friends. That’s probably the only “acting” she has ever done, so just keeps doing the same thing with every other role she plays. I saw one movie and walked out beforeo it was finished. Admittedly it was a poor script but she also was a very poor actress or maybe it was the director. But she was pathetic in the movie no matter whether it was her or the director.

Teri

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 3, 2010

Are you best friends with Jennifer? How do you get away with calling her Jenn? You don’t even know this woman, yet spent all that time bashing her! Is YOUR own life free from bitterness and hate?

If you would pay more attention you might just see that she is no more in the “public eye” than any other celebrity. It’s the media who keeps story alive. STOP THE HATE!

Bleue

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 3, 2010

Don’t just lie about things that you are certain of to make a point …. do you know that she has had all these altercations are you just assuming that no one could still look that at 41. Your new word for the day, perhaps, is jealous.

D

Posted at 3:35 PM on May 3, 2010

WHO CARE SHE GOT MONE SHE BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT WOULD YOU DO IT IF YOU HAD MONEY.. LEAVE HER ALONE….

gbtw

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 3, 2010

i’m sorry, and what did that have to do with my comment or this post? not to mention, not at all based in reality even standing on its own. why would anyone have any interest in bashing this woman? she’s just a good looking successful actress doing her thing- never saying controversial or mean things, or taking any big stances on anything in particular. she’s just a working woman. period. i can’t imagine getting the rise out of her that some of you haters do… the only thing i can think of is that you’re jealous- b/c she doesn’t do anything to deserve the hate you just spewed.

Lori

Posted at 4:13 PM on May 3, 2010

The BIGGER QUESTION SHOULD BE …..

And what was wrong with the list of local hawaii trainers she was given?
What? Not good enough for you?
These trainers train other actors and actresses and professional athletes.

gbtw

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 3, 2010

of course she wants to use her FRIEND, the trainer she always uses and has worked with for years! trainers are actual people that you bond with! don’t you think the trainer is excited to be in hawaii, and loves the loyalty jenn shows! seriously… SERIOUSLY? in fact, her trainer would probably be hurt if jenn chose another trainer from hawaii! lord… i don’t know how i get sucked into these foolish aniston conversations. it’s all such a non-issue and i just can’t get my head around you haters. again, i ask, why would anybody have the energy to hate such a non-controversial figure?

michael crowley