The latest contestant to get the boot from American Idol confirms that she and Lee DeWyze DO have something special — they’re BFFs!
I witnessed some sweet emotion going on between Lee DeWyze and Siobhan Magnus after she was voted off American Idol April 28, and was right to assume the two have an uncommon bond. However, Siobhan says that the two are simply besties —but my guess is Lee wants way more!
“I am especially close with Lee,” the 20-year-old Marstons Mills, Mass. native said during an Idol conference call April 29. “We all formed such a strong friendship, but [I bonded with] Lee in particular. We clicked. I was so glad to have him there.”
Sounds sappy? It isn’t. — at least to Siobhan: she says she’s still with the boyfriend she had before the competition even began. (Ugh, who needs one of those?)
“He’s been great this whole time,” she said of the mystery BF. “Him being able to be strong while we were apart was extremely helpful. I knew that I could call him. If I was happy or sad, he was in it with me.”
So sweet! But such bad news for Lee!!! I’m convinced he’s got a thing for Siobhan, and actually think they’d make a pretty cute couple.
Chin up, Mr. DeWyze. Just remember that what happens on Idol, stays on Idol.
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva
Should Katie Holmes play Jackie Onassis in a movie? (Huffington Post)