Summit Entertainment has confirmed that the Dreamgirls director has officially signed on to direct Rob, Kristen & their crew in the fourth Twilight Saga film!
As if the Twilight films are about to be taken to a whole ‘nother level now that Summit Entertainment has confirmed that Oscar-winning director Bill Condon will officially be helming the fourth film installment, Breaking Dawn.
“I’m very excited to get the chance to bring the climax of this saga to life on-screen. As fans of the series know, this is a one-of-a-kind book – and we’re hoping to create an equally unique cinematic experience,” the 54-year-old Dreamgirls director said in a statement April 28.
Bill also has Twilight author Stephenie Meyer’s blessing. “I’m so thrilled that Bill wants to work with us. I think he’s going to be a great fit, and I’m excited to see what he does with the material,” she said.
So are we! We can’t until the final book (which will be split into two films and shot back-to-back) starts filming in October. Until then, there’s always Twilight Saga: Eclipse’s June 30 release to tide us over!
— Laura Schreffler
Have YOU been bitten by the Twilight bug? Get more HERE!
- Did Rob Cheat on Kristen With Leighton Meester?<!--
- K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!<!--
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!<!--
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- You Go, Girl! K-Stew Rocks Out at Coachella Without R-Patz!