Jesse James' Message To Sandra Bullock: 'I Love Baby Louis And I Can Be The Best Father Possible'

Wed, April 28, 2010 10:18am EST by 11 Comments

042810_jesse_james_people

Sandra Bullock shocked the world with the news of her newly adopted son, Louis Apr. 28. Her estranged soon to be divorced husband Jesse James confesses that not being able to help raise baby Louis has left a “hole in his heart.”

Jesse James wants the world to know he’s sorry that he hurt his wife of four years Sandra Bullock and he wishes he could help raise her newly adopted baby boy Louis, 3 months. Sandra and Jesse began the adoption process in New Orleans four years ago but when Jesse’s cheating came to light in March Sandra left him and decided to raise Louis on her own. Sandra admits in People magazine Apr. 28 that she has filed for divorce. In Peoples 10 page spread Jesse made a statement about his “shattered marriage” and the love he has for the little boy he and Sandra adopted together.

Here is what Jesse told People magazine:

“My whole life has been full of hard decisions. The decision to let my wife end our marriage and continue the adoption of Louis on her own has been the hardest. The love I have for Louis cannot be put to words. Not having him around to love and to hold has left a huge hole in my heart.

Sandy is the love of my life, but considering the pain and devastation I have caused her, it would be selfish to not let her go. Right now it is time for me to beat this addiction that has taken two of the things I love the most in life.

I have always taken great pride in proving people wrong. That time has come once again to show that I am not what everyone says I am. I know in my heart that I can be the best father possible to my four children and the mate Sandy deserves, and realize that this is an incredible mountain to climb. But I believe that the steps I have taken in the last 30 days are the foundation for making this happen. The lifelong commitment I am making is what being a real husband and father is all about.

I ask that you please do not judge Sandy for the things I have done. She has done no wrong. She played no part in any of this. She has been an amazing wife, mother and best friend for the over six years we have been together.”

What!

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 4, 2010

Dear God–Tell me either this is a joke or all of the following are fabricated lies:

1. The picture of him in NAZI GARB heiling HITLER!!!!!
2. The video of his father claiming he’s been obsessed with the Nazi’s since childhood
3. The photos of his mistress wearing Third Reich outfits?????

If any of this is true, 1) He has no right to raise a child of color and 2) If Sandra lets him anywhere near she should be investigated by Child Services.

Lori Ann–You can adopt a child of color and still be racist–that proves NOTHING.

ss

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 20, 2014

“Sandra please consult the black community about how to raise this child in a safe environment, affirmed in his identity, prepared with the survival skills he will need as a black man in America.”

That has to be the stupidest statement I have ever read in my life. Maybe if the black community consulted with the white community on how to raise a child the welfare and prision systems in this country wouldn’t be overburdened.

Blaze

Posted at 2:31 PM on May 3, 2010

No One is blameing Sandy for anything.. You must be a real stupid man Jesse the kind of man that nothing is enough. You had what only most people can dream of having. When you get older who or what will matter to you then and believe me its coming sooner than you can imagine. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND! You better believe it. You really BROKE Sandys heart all over the uglyest person I have ever seen. And of corse your list goes on now doesnt it? I have watched and enjoyed Sandy in all her movies she is great! Hope you havent ruined that too Jesse James and boy does that name fit.

Lori Ann

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 28, 2010

OK folks, this just proves that Jesse is NOT the White Supremacist Nazi that the media tried to make the “big News Stories” about. They were all made up for headlines and stupid Joy Behar TV crap so that she could get laughts making fun of others. Wonder how many apologies the media will be handing out. You NEVER adopt a beautiful black child if you are a white supremacist or Nazi. Wonder how many on all these comments sites {especially Radar On Line & Pop Eater} will have the decency to admit they were wrong. I bet not one.

Dan J

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 28, 2010

Sandra… take this whole thing slow, wait it out. Give him time to show you he has changed, you love him, he loves you, you both deserve to atleast take the time for him to prove he is sorry and has changed.

-Dan J

alina S

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 28, 2010

uhhh yes but what will that do. I’m pretty sure, i hope she will just be like yea so you changed but you sleeping w.these women will never change, or will never forget!

Josette

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 28, 2010

Go Sandra..You are a Mother you were protecting your child from the camera’s..Prayers are with you and all single Parents.

mimi

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 28, 2010

no no no jessie ….Sandra manege much better without you….she dont need more damage in her life………

timerider

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 28, 2010

I guess your sister site POP something did not like my comments about Brad and Ang with no profanity, just plain truth but I guess “You Can’t Handle The Truth” LOL! As for Jesse well you Women just love BAD guys! LOL! I love Sandy but oh well that will never happen……….Keep on truckin Jess. Have a nice day HollyRock!

Diana

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 28, 2010

Sandra, sorry for what had happened to you. But from my similar experience with my husband, I would like to tell you: GO BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND.He is a different man now! He loves you, you loves him. And a baby need not only mother but a father too.

getbacktowork

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 28, 2010

wow. speechless. i really hope he is successful in his efforts to become a better person, and i hope sandy can put all of this negative stuff behind her now to focus on what’s most important. i’m sure she can. best of luck to both of them.