It’s Official! R-Patz & K-Stew, You’re The World’s Most Beautiful Couple!

Wed, April 28, 2010 9:00pm EDT by 10 Comments

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart score well-deserved spots on People magazine’s “Most Beautiful People” list!

We knew Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were bloody gorgeous. Duh. But now People magazine is confirming what we’ve known all along — that R-Patz and his Twilight leading lady are THE hottest couple around: both made the magazine’s “World’s Most Beautiful” issue!

“I’m so sick of my own pallid, grey complexion” the 23-year-old British hunk says, but then adds that playing vampire Edward Cullen does have it perks. He says, “Having that makeup put on every single day, as soon as you get it taken off, it’s like, ‘Oh you do look normal. You look healthy now.'”

Kristen, 20, has a similarly self-deprecating way of looking at being called a beauty. “My fashion icon is John Belushi,” she says. “Seriously.”

What happened to Joan Jett, K-Stew? We thought SHE was your fashion icon!

Get more on ‘Twilight’s’ Hottest Couple HERE!

1. Did Rob Cheat on Kristen With Leighton Meester?<!–
  2. K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!<!–
  3. Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!<!–
  4. Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
  5. You Go, Girl! K-Stew Rocks Out at Coachella Without R-Patz!

cristina

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 30, 2010

belos e talentosos…………..

I love kristen

hugs

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 29, 2010

I love this couple!!!

reene

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 29, 2010

back off b!tches RoB is mine! lol

bmwgirl489

Posted at 3:02 AM on April 29, 2010

The most beautiful ‘maybe’ couple. I’m still not convinced of these two. I’m more of a Bangelina fan but you can’t pick up a magazine without seeing Robsten. They just don’t seem like they’d suit. To me, he comes off as a British playboy with a different woman in every country. Kristen Stewart also seems like she’d have a different guy every night. I could be wrong, but I think they are just friends. They probably bond over the fact that they’re players.

muthyara

Posted at 12:35 AM on April 29, 2010

robert pattinson it’s mine

muthyara

Posted at 12:32 AM on April 29, 2010

lololololololo….imposible cozzz r-patz it’s mine

Jenny

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 28, 2010

i have to disagree, k-stew doesn’t do it for me. neither does r-patz. there’s hotter out there, sorry twihards, ma bad.

Gingersnaps

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 28, 2010

In this side pic it looks like Kristen would eat Rob alive.

CallieB

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 28, 2010

Kristen!!!!! She also made FHM’s world’s sexiest woman listing. The youngest one. She is superhawt. I wish you would use the Oscar picture in the blue dress next time

mayra

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 28, 2010

kristen she is world’s most Beautiful. so happy the she make list 100 and she number 6 list. good her the best actress I love-you kristen.