You can now actually buy the engagement ring Edward Cullen gives to Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse — for just under $2000! Who can put a price on eternal love?
Apparently dreams DO come true. If you’ve always fantasized about Robert Pattinson proposing marriage with a diamond ring, we’re happy to report that can now actually happen!
Twilight author Stephenie Meyer and Infinite Jewelry Co. have teamed up to create the ring vampire hunk Edward Cullen (R-Patz) gives to the love of his life, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
“The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold — delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds,” Stephenie describes the bling in her third book.
But love doesn’t come cheap, does it? The ring retails for $1,944. Bloody hell! However, if you’re on a budget, a diamond-free version is available for $35.
— Russ Weakland
Have YOU been bitten by the Twilight bug? Get more HERE!
- Did Rob Cheat on Kristen With Leighton Meester?<!--
- K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!<!--
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!<!--
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- You Go, Girl! K-Stew Rocks Out at Coachella Without R-Patz!