This Idol hopeful is so famous in New England that one restaurant even named a sandwich in her honor!
You know you’ve hit the big time when you’ve got food named after you! It’s only natural that one Cape Cod restaurant would has dubbed a sandwich — the “Siobhan Madness Sandwich’, in fact — in Siobhan Magnus’ honor!
So what’s in this beast? Nothing TOO crazy: the sandwich is filled with turkey, hummus, lettuce and hot peppers on sourdough bread.
“[Siobhan] is a bit of a turkey, and the lettuce and hummus represent her earthy crunchy side,” Joe Sousa, who owns the Shipyard Galley in Mattapoisett, Mass. tells us. “The hot pepper brings out her unique, crazy side and adds that kick that makes you want to scream! If you love the distinctly tangy taste of sourdough bread, you must love the distinctly tangy personality that is Siobhan Magnus.”
Joe adds, “The sandwich has been a big seller. It’s been around since late February.”
— Laura Schreffler
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva