Kate Gosselin wants her Hollywood life back — she moans that she misses her Dancing With the Stars friends and can’t watch the show.
All good things must come to an end. Unfortunately for Kate Gosselin, her time on Dancing With the Stars was short-lived, and she was kicked off the ABC program April 20. But now that Kate is back home in Reading, PA with her brood of eight, she wishes she were back with her DWTS besties!
“I miss everybody. I have post-DWTS depression!” the 35-year-old Kate Plus 8 star told a RadarOnline photographer April 27.
When asked what she thought of last night’s show, Kate says, “I could not watch it. I’m too sad.”
– Laura Schreffler
Get More ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Drama:
- Kate Gosselin: It Was A BIG MISTAKE to Eliminate You on DWTS! America Will Regret It!
- Kate Gosselin, We Think You’re Making More Money Than Your ‘DWTS’ Cast Members – And So Does Ryan Seacrest!
- Maksim & Erin, Chelsea Handler Wants to Know: ‘Why Are You Acting Like You Aren’t Penetrating?’
- WATCH! Pam Anderson, You’re the Break-out Star of ‘Dancing With the Stars!’
- Cheryl Burke Admits Her Love for ‘DWTS’ Partner Chad Ochocinco! ‘Chad is My Life!’