OH MY, T-M-I! Jessica You Don't Brush Your Teeth Everyday Because They're 'Too Slippery?' HollyHuh?

Tue, April 27, 2010 9:19pm EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy of Ellen

Courtesy of Ellen

And you thought that whole Is-Chicken-of-the-Sea-really-chicken? moment was the craziest thing Jessica Simpson’s ever said!

BBFs, prepare to be amazed: On the Wed. April 28th episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show Jessica Simpson actually admitted to Ellen that she doesn’t brush her teeth every day — in fact, she only polishes her pearly whites “maybe three times a week. I don’t brush them everyday. I’ll use a shirt or something.”

But wait, there’s more! Jess actually has a rationale for why she can’t brush, like every other human, twice a day: “They are too slippery. I need a little coating.” Ms. Simpson, I’ve come to learn you just can’t stop talking or Tweeting about your bodily fluids and functions (including your ear’s effluence) but seriously, now. You’re just BEGGING us to check out your grimy, filmy teeth!

She claims to have very fresh breath though — nice to know! “I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. It’s really weird but I have great breath.” John Mayer, Tony Romo, Nick Lachey – any of YOU care to share?

(On second thought — thanks, but no thanks.)

-Jennifer Murray

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

mimi

Posted at 11:04 AM on April 28, 2010

????Does she really have to tell that about herself????incredible…..yes what else is not clean????.uf uf uf..you are right….why she sits there and tell private stuff????NO thats stupid, that will come back to her over and over….revolting!!!!!!!she should NOT let her “things” hang out like that!!!!!!!

mimi

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 1, 2010

and the escuse…..her teeth are too white and slippery,,,,,ha ha is she for real????wauh you have to hear a lot before your ears fall off…..

nix

Posted at 3:58 AM on January 9, 2012

Mimi

Can you tell me where the expression “you have to hear a lot before your ears fall off” comes from? It occurs in a Danish text I am translating to English but I have not heard it before , and do not know of any other English expression like it.

TIA – nix

Robert

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 28, 2010

She is paid to be beautiful; that she is. So she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer, who cares! And for everybody knocking her boobs, they look really nice to me!

amy

Posted at 10:54 AM on April 28, 2010

R U for real this girl really is STUPID…….

tom

Posted at 8:37 AM on April 28, 2010

No wonder all the dudes leave her. Why would someone not brush their teeth everyday. How GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

angryworkingmom

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 27, 2010

Holy Stinking Bat Breathe!

What a dumb ass…that’s fowl! Why would you admit to such disgusting personal hygiene? I wonder when she cleans her other slick parts?

Bored

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 27, 2010

Maybe she has porcelain sets. They don’t stain, they don’t high maintenance as natural whites do. It’s clear she uses mouth wash & floss to keep her gums from rotting. Bottom Line: Who gives a *uck. Dumber than nails – we got plenty on this planet.