You’ll Never Guess What 80’s Chick Flick This Comedian Can’t Get Enough Of!
Keith Powell, who stars as Toofer in the critically acclaimed 30 Rock, is much more than the funny guy he plays on TV and movies such as Night and the Museum 2. This Philadelphia native earned a BFA in Drama at New York University before going on to make millions laugh every week. This SAG Award winning actor opened up and told us some things you probably didn’t know.
Six things you never knew about Keith Powell!
- I know all the words to “Can I Get A…” by Jay-Z. Cause it ain’t even a question how my dough flows, I’m good to these bad ho’s.
- I should be three inches taller, but I have a crooked spine. Consequently, my arms are longer than they should be. In high school, I used this body defect for evil: taking candy out of vending machines.
- My obsession with Judge Judy knows no bounds. I do not apologize for this.
- My dream is to be a judge on Iron Chef America, but I’m such a picky eater that I’d have a hard time eating what’s put in front of me. God help me if I were to judge when cheese was the secret ingredient.
- I’m obsessed with shrimp. I never stop eating it, I just run out. I’ll probably die with some undigested shrimp in my belly. Like a shark.
- I love the “Top That” scene from the movie Teen Witch so much. I own the DVD and play it in a loop whenever I need to brighten up my day.