Who wore the little black headband better?
Just last week I was gushing over Jessica Alba‘s simple, chic black headband she wore to the 1Goal press conference in Washington, DC on Apr. 21. Now, Amanda Seyfried wore a similar style to the NYC premiere of her new flick, Letters To Juliet on Apr. 25. Amanda opted to make her updo more red carpet-worthy by adding a bit of volume and a messier bun in the back. Jessica kept her look more sleek and subdued. What do you think of the starlets’ look? Who wore this classic style better? – Marta Topran
Read More on Amanda and Jessica:
- Amanda Seyfried Says Her ‘Mean Girls’ Co-Star Lindsay Lohan Needs to Grow Up!
- Oops! Amanda Seyfried, You Put Your Dress on Backwards!
- Amanda Seyfriend’s Premiere Purple Satin Sheath! Is It Perfect or Just Plain Weird?
- I’m A Little Obsessed With Jessica Alba’s Super-Healthy Looking & Simple Hair!
- Big Braid Week! Jessica Alba & Camilla Belle Wear the Trend at the Same Event!