R-Patz is sick of being torn between his two loves: music and acting…do YOU think he should take a break from the big screen to focus on his other passion?
Why is Robert Pattinson just so tortured? He’s apparently so burnt by acting and the utter burdens of being a celebrity that the Twilight star could be finished with acting altogether.
“I always think there must be more. I get angry, because I think I’m missing out,” the 23-year-old Twilight star told The Sun, adding, “I haven’t been able to do my music for ages. I can’t concentrate on two things at once. I don’t even listen to music when I’m working on a movie.”
Not so fast, R-Patz: First, you have pickup shots for Twilight Saga: Eclipse in Vancouver, Bel Ami coming out later this year AND you’re shooting the final Twilight film, Breaking Dawn, this fall. Plus, you’re going to be doing international press for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which hits theaters June 30.
Hang in there, Rob. We bet you just need a little break, then you’ll be rejuvenated and excited about working again!
Obsessed with Twilight? Get more here!
- K-Stew & R-Patx Reunite In Budapest!!
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- Kristen — On the Hunt for a Love Nest With While He Films New Movie?
- Get Ready, Los Angeles: R-Patz & K-Stew Are Premiering ‘Eclipse’ For You In Less Than 2 Months!