From the looks of it, Jen and her Just Go With It co-star are BFFs already!
Jen: “Nicole, you’re GORGEOUS!”
Nicole: “No, Jen, YOU’RE gorgeous!”
Jen: “And so talented!”
Nicole: “Well, actually, yeah, I am. I HAVE won an Oscar, after all.”
Regardless of what the women are actually saying, they definitely looked like new besties while filming their upcoming romantic comedy in Maui April 22. In the film, Jen plays a single mom who helps Adam Sandler’s character land the woman of his dreams (Brooklyn Decker).
What a great wing-woman you are, Jen. That’s what ‘friends’ are for, after all. Right?
– Laura Schreffler
Read More on the fabulous life of Jennifer Aniston!
- See Why Jen Aniston Hearts Gerard Butler!
- Gerard Butler, You’re A Red Carpet Repeat Offender! We’re On To Your Signature Clutch!
- Where in the World is Jennifer Aniston’s Toe Ring?
- Gerard, I’m Not Buying Your BS About Being ‘Just Friends’ With Jen — You’re Totally Into Her!
- Jennifer Aniston! Because You’re ‘So Picky!’ We Had to Wait A Whole Year For Your Perfume, Lola Vie!