Can You Believe Hayden Panettiere Chopped Off ALL Her Hair?!

Fri, April 23, 2010 9:15am EST by 9 Comments

Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Wow, Hayden Panettiere’s got a brand new super-short look! Do you love it or loathe it?

Hayden Panettiere is one heck of a hair risk taker. First, she goes and dyes her beautiful blonde locks a fiery hue, and now, she went and chopped it ALL off! Hayden debuted her brand new, super-short ‘do at an Earth Day event in LA on Apr. 22. Not only did she go for an ear-grazing length, but it seems that she’s transitioning her hair back to blonde. I personally loved her hair long but, the more I look at this new style, the more I think it really lets her gorgeous features stand out. It’s definitely a more sophisticated look but is it her best look? Let me know what you think! - Marta Topran

hopey

Posted at 3:43 AM on June 28, 2012

I really love this hair cut on her .. one of the few who can pull it off .. this is one girl who looks way better with short hair appose to long and she looks beautiful . And she looked HOT in scream ..

Kari

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 30, 2010

It kinda looks like she cut it herself. 20 is too young to be going through a mid – life crisis.. I liked it much better long.. Maybe she has always had short hair and has always had extensions..??? I think she should stick with extensions. Maybe she had to cut it from damage of teh red color..?? However she looks too old with the slicked back do. She could do the same with a slicked back pony tail. I hope she grows it to her shoulders atleast. She is still a beautiful girl with or without hair.

Bill Robinson

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 24, 2010

Hayden’s growing up and trying to find out who she is and what she likes keep trying to find your way!!! Even if its new hair colors and styles. Even though I love long hair especially blonds!!! But I will always love Hayden no matter what she has!! I’m not a beautician but I think that if a person dyes their hair and doesn’t like it the quickest way to get it out is to just let it grow out!!!

kate

Posted at 4:26 AM on April 24, 2010

i love this cutiee girl staring the Heroes…this new cut looks her more mature but gorgeous.she’s grown up. keep it up!

catherine

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 23, 2010

She looks to old. She’s what, 22?
She now looks 35.

Karen

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 23, 2010

I kind of dig it, but I’m going to miss her longer locks!

bored

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 23, 2010

I’d bet my next check that she only did that to look older. she annoys me so much!!! she wants to be older than she is ( this look , dating older men…)and when she is older she is going to wish she wasnt

Doreen

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 23, 2010

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

sparrow

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 23, 2010

thank god for the “then” and “now” tags as i wasn’t sure which way she got her hair chopped.