Whoa…we didn’t see this one coming! Kristen Stewart is in talks to be the next leading lady in the Wanted series!
“Kristen was approached to fill Jolie’s hot-woman void in the franchise and met at least once with Timur Bekmambetov, the director of the series,” E! Online reports April 22.
“While details are still pretty scarce, Stewart’s character would be a young, ass-kicking assassin in the Fraternity.”
There’s only one hitch in the plan: the final installment of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn is slated to begin shooting in Oct., but Wanted is supposed to start in late Aug…so K-Stew might not have enough time to do both projects.
Also, even though Angie’s character died in the first film, Timur has said he wanted to bring the 34-year-old star back for the sequel — but that’s reportedly not going to happen due to money and time constraints.
Without Angelina, the entire Wanted series will be on 19-year-old Kristen’s shoulders…do YOU think her overwhelming success from Twilight will carry her through a major action movie?!
Get more on the hottest starlet in town!
- Did Rob Cheat on Kristen With Leighton Meester?<!--
- K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!<!--
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!<!--
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- You Go, Girl! K-Stew Rocks Out at Coachella Without R-Patz!