Jennifer Lopez’s hair has been looking phenomenal while promoting her new flick, The Back-Up Plan. Which look do you love the most?
It’s a running joke around the office as to what a huge Jennifer Lopez fan I am. Remember when I even got Ted Gibson to recreate Jennifer’s Oscar updo on me? Well, needless to say, I’ve been loving looking at all the photos of Jennifer on her whirlwind promotional tour for her new film (that I obviously already have plans to see), The Back-Up Plan. For the big Los Angeles premiere on Apr. 21, Jennifer went with a truly stunning, retro-inspired ‘do. I love the deep side part and her springy, soft curls. While in New York City on Apr. 20, Jennifer opted for a sleek pony. How ridiculous do her cheekbones look in this super-flattering style? Also in NYC on Apr. 19, she went for a straight down look with a ton of volume. For the Miami premiere of The Back-Up Plan, Jennifer went for a half-up, half-down look with some gorgeously wavy locks. I really can’t choose my favorite here, so help me out. Which look is your absolute fave? – Marta Topran
Read More on Jennifer Lopez:
- Boot Ahoy! Jennifer Lopez To Set Sail In ‘Overboard’ Remake!
- J. Lo’s Newest Single ‘Everybody’s Girl’, Listen Here!
- EXCLUSIVE! Adam Rose Prefers Jen Aniston to His ‘The Back-Up Plan’ Co-Star Jennifer Lopez!
- Did You Love or Loathe J.Lo’s Leopard Look?
- JLo Tells Us: “We Fight For Every Moment For Our Family to Be Together!”