Cheryl Burke Admits Her Love For 'DTWS' Partner Chad Ochocinco! 'Chad Is My Life!'

Thu, April 22, 2010 11:34am EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

We knew it! ‘DWTS’ partners Chery Burke & Chad Ochocinco are totally in love!

It’s obvious that Cheryl Burke and her Dancing With The Stars partner Chad Ochocinco are head-over-heels in love … but now they are finally admitting it!

Cheryl tells OK! Magazine, “We’re spending every single day together, so it’s kind of hard not to feel that attraction” adding “Chad is my life. I wake up and I see him. I go to sleep, I see him. I see him in the dance studio. All I see is Chad.” And wait to hear what the NFL hottie — who bought her a very expensive ring — says about Cheryl!

“Who wouldn’t be in love with her?” Chad says. “Who wouldn’t want to date Cheryl?” He’s even planning a romantic vacation for them when DWTS is over! “I am trying to pick somewhere neither of us has ever been.”

Read All the Latest on ‘DWTS’

1. Kate Gosselin: It Was A BIG MISTAKE to Eliminate You on DWTS!  America Will Regret It!
  2. Kate Gosselin, We Think You’re Making More Money Than Your ‘DWTS’ Cast Members – And So Does Ryan Seacrest!
  3. Maksim & Erin, Chelsea Handler Wants to Know: ‘Why Are You Acting Like You Aren’t Penetrating?’
  4. WATCH!  Pam Anderson, You’re the Break-out Star of ‘Dancing With the Stars!’

Big Shoe Women

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 9, 2012

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your publish is simply spectacular and that i could suppose you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Low Cost HTML to Wordpress Conversion

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 9, 2012

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something back and aid others such as you helped me.

Gail

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 30, 2011

it wasn’t hard to figure out. their chemistry was off the charts. and he kept showering her with jewelry on the show. You Go!!! Ms. Cheryl, i am happy for you. There are good men still out there and fine ones too!!!!!

debbie

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 23, 2010

She finally got her Emmitt Smith…..

Lucy

Posted at 7:45 AM on April 23, 2010

Oh, I’m sure THIS time it’s for real. All Cheryl’s other dancing partners whom she was romantically involved with were merely fly by night relationships… This one could be THE one…at least until next season!

anonymous

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 22, 2010

COOL, THAT IS GREAT, AND THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE. HE IS SUCH A GREAT GUY, AND HE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN. HE MAKES HER REAL IMPORTANT. NEEDS A BIT OF REASSURANCE AND TOUCHY FEELY ALL THE TIME THOUGH, BUT THEY CAN WORK THROUGH THAT. SEEMS LIKE CHERYL HANDLES HIM WELL.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE BLOOMED AT DWTS.

charles barkley

Posted at 8:50 AM on May 11, 2010

she is a asshole in love with the wrong guy

mimi

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 22, 2010

C and C ..thats great, ..I had a feeling about it – when I saw you together, smile!