Finally A Wedding For Brad And Angelina? New Report Says The Kids Want Mom And Dad Hitched!

Wed, April 21, 2010 9:11am EDT by 22 Comments
Splashnews.com, INFphoto.com

Splashnews.com, INFphoto.com

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally decided to tie the knot and give their kids the dream wedding they’ve been wishing for. OK! magazine has all the details about the couple’s decision to walk down the aisle. Do you think they’ll really do it this time?

They’ve been together for five years and are raising six kids together, but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie still haven’t made it official. Now their kids are asking mommy and daddy to become husband and wife and the doting parents just can’t say no.

The couple has been adamant that they wouldn’t get married until all the people in the world could legally do it (specifically, same-sex couples), but they can no longer ignore their kids’ pleas for a wedding.

Maddox was the first of the clan to ask mom and dad to tie the knot, but as they got older Shiloh and Zahara started voicing their thoughts on a wedding.

Shiloh often asks Angelina, “Mommy why aren’t you married?” an insider told OK!

According to the insider, Pax thinks it would be the coolest thing to be a ring bearer.

Brad and Angie agree there is no reason not to marry if doing so will mean the world to the children, according to the report.

No date has been set for the nuptials, but when Brad and Angie do wed, it will be an intimate, family affair — the opposite of Brad’s last wedding to Jennifer Aniston, a $1 million bash in Malibu packed with Hollywood A-listers and capped off with a grand fireworks display.

“Brad and Angie’s ceremony would be simple yet romantic, with no more than a few dozen guests,” a friend told the magazine. “Obviously the children would be involved in a big way, and Brad and Angie’s family would be there, as well as a few close friends.”

KIMBERLY

Posted at 1:50 AM on June 24, 2010

Stuppid people want to tight Brad and Jen forever. But no way. Brad wouldn’t want her no more. Move on, naive. If Brad not with Jolie. He will be with another young and beautiful. Guarantee he not going back to the old, ugly , plastic Jen and her career going down to the hill.

KIMBERLY

Posted at 1:45 AM on June 24, 2010

HEY, MOVE ON. ALL OF YOU ARE HYPOCRITES. CARE YOUR OWN. LEAVE THEM ALONE

Rita Corleone

Posted at 9:56 AM on April 23, 2010

GREAT COUPLE GREAT PARENTS TO GOOD CHILDREN [ ANGELS FOR ALL CHILDREN THEY CAN HELP}THAT’S WHATS IMPORTANT THEY KNOW AND SEE WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW AND SEE OR MAYBE WE ARE TO BLIND AND BROKE TO HELP THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE IN NEED SO DON’T JUDGE THEM ON PAST RELATIONSHIPS EVERYONE GROWS TO BE WHAT WHO THEY REALLY ARE ITS NOT ABOUT OOOH BRAD LEFT JEN THATS STUPID ALREADY!

Rita Corleone

Posted at 9:50 AM on April 23, 2010

i really hope they do get married they are a great coulpe with alot in common especially COMPASSION

Marie

Posted at 9:30 PM on April 22, 2010

Shallow, bitter, and jealous people make me laugh. I hope in the near future they do get married, but for the right reasons, not just because they feel they have to do it. They belong together, true Hollywood Royalty. They have a wonderful family. I wish them all the love, luck and money they deserve. As for the fake name “Jan” comment, yeah they are so boring, here you are commenting about them. Really darling get off your arse and go do something productive with your life because it needs to stop revolving around people you don’t know and will never know.

bahappy12

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 27, 2010

Hollywood “royalty” Give me a break! They are just regular people like you, me, Michael Jordan or Michael Jackson. Gifted, yes, but they are no more “royalty” than you or I. They are human! I am a former gymnast and in no way do I feel like “royalty”. I was blessed with a gift from God. And now I find that, in my early 40’s, I have a gift for writing. Thank you God for all of my special gifts throughout the years!!!

MAN

Posted at 12:34 AM on June 24, 2010

stop jealousy

bahappy12

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 22, 2010

DOOMED FROM THE BEGINING! kNOWING THE JEALOUS BITCH THAT AJ IS, I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF BRAD MARRIED HER. AND AJ KNOWING THAT HE LEFT HIS EX FOR HER HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS. THAT IS BRAD SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS; UNABLE TO TRUELY COMMIT, JUST LIKE AJ. HOWEVER, SHE MADE HER OWN BED! THIS IS A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP FOR BOTH FROM THE BEGINING. THEY SHOULD LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND PART AS FRIELDLY AS POSSIBLE FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN!!!

barb

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 21, 2010

Oh come on – are we really supposed to believe little Shiloh even knows what marriage is? And what does Pax know about ring bearers? He spends his life on airplanes visiting other countries. This article is so bogus. You can do better.

Dawn

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 21, 2010

They should. Two cheaters for life. Will always be wondering who the other one is sneaking around seeing on the sly. If they do get married Brad will have lied again-what happened to his we won’t get married until everyone can…

janet

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 28, 2010

The same thing that happened with “i’m taking time off from making movies to spend more time with the children” happened to the “we won’t get married until everyone can…”

gretch

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 21, 2010

for me,i think,they have to get married the soonest,co’z having six children for 5 years togetherness,in our generation right now,its already an accomplishment to both of them.and besides,life is too short,you don’t know if you’re still alive tomorrow,it may sound morbid,but its true,what if you died,w/out having a matrimony of marriage,where is your soul going?you all know what i mean.So,listen to me,folks,do it now,and always put GOD in the center of your life.and all blessings will be added unto you.am i right or wrong?

Fran

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 21, 2010

Who really cares about their lives anyway? They are no different than anyone else, just richer! They have a job just like the rest of us; they are just over-paid. We in turn pay for their service, just like we pay for garbage service, water service, etc. I could care less about what my garbage man; or, my meter reader does on his on time…wy concern is did I get my services?

steve

Posted at 5:41 PM on April 21, 2010

All tabloids don’t make enoughmoney for Angie- Brat splitted, divorced. Now they sell Angie-Brat’s wedding rumors

Village

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 21, 2010

As Joy Behar so famously said, ‘I don’t mate well in captivity.’

I don’t see these two getting married. I hope not. Marriage can ruin a perfectly good relationship.

Kim

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 21, 2010

I see the haters believe the tabloid that just printed that Brad was back with Jen a few weeks ago. I wondered who believed this tabloid BS now I see, Bonnie .

Tea

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 21, 2010

Well Brad did say in an interview after his split with Jennifer that he did not think it was normal to be with the same person more then seven years. So I think he should wait another couple of years to see if he still feels that way. HAAAAAAAA the man is a joke just like this story–it’s been told before.

janet

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 28, 2010

It is all just a matter of time. They are manipulating the press so Jolie’s producers will be happy. Their breakup will probably coincide with the release of The Tourist so everyone will rush to go see the last film she made while still formally with Brad. He hasn’t looked joyful since Shi was born.

t norene

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 21, 2010

well they have made it clear they will not marry until everyone can get married, but they have stretched the truth before so I wouldn’t be surprised.. Why is it ok for them to have five nannies raising the kids while Kate G. gets beat up for having help with her eight kids.Life is just one big popularity contest isn’t it.

jan

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 21, 2010

they get a free pass from the press because they sell them their lives and kids. as for marriage well the law must have been passed that all gays can get married now without us noticing. but these two are such lairs if they tell you the sky is blue you better go check. whether they marry or not who really cares they are dirty looking, boring and should retire to a island and never leave it. both are worst than trailer trash in my eyes and it will not change as most normal people find them disgusting and boring as well as pretentious pr posers and fake humanitarians. jmo

guest

Posted at 8:39 AM on April 22, 2010

Totally agree with you Jan! I and most people I know are completely sick of seeing these two and their overentitled mugs as they whore their children or refugees out for publicity. Nobody cares if they get married, and from the public response back in January when rumors were heavy that they were splitting, it’s pretty obvious the only thing they could do now to interest people would be to break-up. Most commentary I read at the time was people remarking that they were surprised it hadn’t happened sooner and that both were getting their just rewards for their behavior over the past several years. Another prominent opinion: that Brad was an idiot for thinking the grass was greener and leaving Jennifer.

Personally I hope they are stuck with each other forever – it certainly doesn’t seem to be agreeing with either of them – they look haggard and depressed, and their children don’t seem much happier. And for people with maids, chefs, nannies, etc., there is no reason they should be “worn out from the stress of raising that many children.” Give me a break!

mara

Posted at 9:08 PM on April 22, 2010

I so agree with you on this.