Michael Lynche says he’s singing his ‘inspirational’ song tonight to his friend’s 9-year-old daughter who’s been going through chemo — how sweet is he?!
“Tonight I’m dedicating my song to a buddy of mines daughter. She’s been going through chemo the last 2 years but finished in February. She has obviously shown tremendous strength and fight along with the whole family,” the 26-year-old R&B singer posted on his Facebook and Twitter April 20, explaining, “This particularly hits close to home as she was diagnosed at the early age of 7 and makes me yearn to hold my little bubby bear as I write this. Tonight she is my inspiration. Love you guys!”
Aww…Michael and his wife Christa, just celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary in Las Vegas last week with their newborn, their ‘little bubby bear’ Laila.
Now that we know the story behind it, we really can’t wait to see what song Mike sings tonight, April 20.
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva
GUESS which celebs got rid of their tattoos! (The Frisky)