WHOA! Did Jake & Vienna Get Married?!

Mon, April 19, 2010 9:57am EDT by 12 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Vienna Girardi tweeted last night about her ‘hubby’ Jake Pavelka — just a slip of the tongue or did they get married in secret?!

Only a week ago, the Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka and his fiancee Vienna Girardi dished on Twitter about their dream wedding ceremony — but last night, Sunday, April 18, Vienna slipped a word in her tweet that makes us think they secretly tied the knot!

“Out to dinner with my hubby then it’s off to bed. Watch E! Daily tomorrow then DWTS,” the 24-year-old Bachelor contestant wrote.

Hubby?! Did Jake, 32, and Vienna get hitched in secret?

Although the lovebirds said they hadn’t picked a date yet, Vienna told fans via Twitter chat April 11 they were “tossing around the idea of having a beach wedding.”

IF Jake and Vienna are truly man and wife, they will be only the third couple in Bachelor and Bachelorette history to actually get married.

We hope congratulations are in order, you two!

–Kirstin Benson

Get more on the friendliest couple in Hollywood, Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi:

1. Jake Wanted To Set Ali Up With A Pal To Keep Her Off ‘The Bachelorette!’
  2. Vienna & Jake Attend Perez Hilton’s Birthday!
  3. Kirstin Benson Goes From Hating To Loving Vienna Girardi!
  4. New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
  5. Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
  6. Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
  7. The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!

Olivia

Posted at 4:26 AM on October 8, 2010

Eww Jake why’d YOU HAVE to go out with her :( yuck she yucky

tracy

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 2, 2010

I am not watching Jake and Vienna getting married on TV. They should go away. I am getting sick and tired to see them around. They are so FAKE.

Lucilleie

Posted at 6:47 PM on April 20, 2010

THEY would NEVER get married before they have their opportunity for MORE 10 seconds of fame, with a FREE ALL PAID for wedding by the network! PUHLEEESE…. they are both so hungry for attention! They will milk this as long as they can! YEESH… it’s nauseating! Jake started out seeming as a nice, sincere, good looking, earnest guy. Now he is just a “wanna-be” with a “wanna-be” trailer park girlfriend.
His insecurities have REALLY surfaced in DWTS! I am SO OVER both of them!

Lindchen

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 20, 2010

he’s such a douchebag, he needs to be voted off, he acts like a fricken gay boy trying to pass himself off as a MAN, if she married him, she’s a stupid desperate biatch. Mind you, nothing wrong with being gay, a lot wrong with trying to pass for straight. He’s the worst bachelor ever, now he dances in his underwear, does he think he turns anyone on? Nasty bastardo he is….vomit, vomit

bazel

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 20, 2010

I love Vienna and Jake, they are two kindred spirits who understand “we”. I’m not surprised I’m in the minority as most success minded people always are. Negative & hateful commenters are a dime a dozen. Vienna was the only real gem among all those fake, bitchy, whiney, hypocritical women. I wish these two the best. Also… not uncommon for young women to refer to their fiances as “hubbies”. It’s a new exciting faze of their lives and they’re “trying it on”. Incidentally, Jake’s Mom loves Vienna for Jake. So there.

solange

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 19, 2011

HI|}
|Actually I am not surprised. He is so “perfect’all his defenses. she is the opposite. they can learnf rom each other.He is perhaps pathaolgically nice and does what is right. She is pathalogically honest both hiding behind their defences. They may be able to grow toward being each more rea;

Lee

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 20, 2010

I bet Vienna almost gave mommy dearest a heart attack. I hope Jake gets voted off of DWTS. Then he won’t have a job and Vienna will and what if he wants to go back to Dallas. Soap Opera. No one cares. All I know is I won’t watch her in anything. What a no class piece of trash.

Taylor

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 20, 2010

Personally, I cannot put my finger on it, but I have a heavy dislike for Jake and Vienna. There is something so farce about both of them, but in the end, they “deserve” each other. I think Jake is a spoiled “she man” and Vienna turns my stomach, no matter who defends her. “Princess” my ass…NOT! I’m am so glad Ali did not stay because she deserves more man than Jake will ever deliver.

NurseRiverBoat

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 20, 2010

JAKE please WAKE UP already, and move away from this parasite woman, Vienna. She doesn’ love you and only loves herself, and once you put a ring on her finger, she’ll ignore you like yesterday’s newspaper.
I wish Jake would date his dance partner, or any of the other women on Dancing with the Stars. He’s not the most wordly man, and he needs to experience a wider range of women before he commits himself to one woman. His mother in law tells the future of Vienna; she is a person with no college, no job, and alot of bad karma chasing her.

Miss M.

Posted at 2:21 AM on April 20, 2010

I am guna bet they are not married yet. Isn’t ABC supposed to pay for the wedding? I know some gals who affectionately refer to their boyfriends/fiances as “hubby” even though they aren’t married.

Mommyx2

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 20, 2010

I think they’ll wait until the network can pay for everything and post it on TV. You know she’ll want the TV exposure for it, plus the Bachelor francise will want to post it for credits for them and more ratings stuff.

HelloThere