Vienna Girardi tweeted last night about her ‘hubby’ Jake Pavelka — just a slip of the tongue or did they get married in secret?!
Only a week ago, the Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka and his fiancee Vienna Girardi dished on Twitter about their dream wedding ceremony — but last night, Sunday, April 18, Vienna slipped a word in her tweet that makes us think they secretly tied the knot!
“Out to dinner with my hubby then it’s off to bed. Watch E! Daily tomorrow then DWTS,” the 24-year-old Bachelor contestant wrote.
Hubby?! Did Jake, 32, and Vienna get hitched in secret?
Although the lovebirds said they hadn’t picked a date yet, Vienna told fans via Twitter chat April 11 they were “tossing around the idea of having a beach wedding.”
IF Jake and Vienna are truly man and wife, they will be only the third couple in Bachelor and Bachelorette history to actually get married.
We hope congratulations are in order, you two!
Get more on the friendliest couple in Hollywood, Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi:
- Jake Wanted To Set Ali Up With A Pal To Keep Her Off ‘The Bachelorette!’
- Vienna & Jake Attend Perez Hilton’s Birthday!
- Kirstin Benson Goes From Hating To Loving Vienna Girardi!
- New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
- Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
- Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
- The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!