Paris Wants To Know What You Thought Of Her Coachella Get-Up!

Mon, April 19, 2010 3:37pm EDT by 8 Comments

041910_paris_hilton_twitpic_544_Picture-2

Is that Paris Hilton? It looks more like Pocahontas!

I think Paris Hilton was confused when she got dressed for the Coachella Festival in Indio, California — it wasn’t a Halloween party! Do dress casual and cool, do not get outfitted in a costume! That didn’t stop Paris from pulling out her most Pocahontas-esque get-up — a yellow studded tunic and a gold headband. Paris tweeted, “What do you guys think of my Day 2 Coachella outfit?” along with the photo above. Paris, I think you took the theme a little too far — you look like a cross between a dessert princess and Pocahontas. What do you think? Does Paris look so cute or just kooky?

-Katrina Mitzeliotis

wrist bones

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 29, 2012

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may I want to counsel you some fascinating issues or advice. Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to learn even more things about it!

movie website

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 20, 2012

Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to look your article. Thanks so much and I’m looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

how to get rid of back fat rolls

Posted at 12:08 PM on April 17, 2012

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I could I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!

how to treat a cold

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 16, 2012

Wow, amazing blog layout! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The total glance of your website is fantastic, as neatly as the content!

make your own personal ringtone

Posted at 2:31 AM on April 16, 2012

I simply could not go away your web site before suggesting that I really loved the standard info a person supply for your visitors? Is going to be back continuously to check out new posts

Zygor Review

Posted at 4:59 AM on April 15, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire group shall be thankful to you.

disco

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 19, 2010

honestly, some of the fashion at coachella was just odd. hiking boots with cut offs? booties with cut offs?
note to self, combat boots and mini skirt are on for next year

gbtw

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 19, 2010

Paris: G O A W A Y. Stop thrusting yourself into the limelight, and stop stealing Nicole’s headband style.