Good for Kristen! She doesn’t believe in sitting home sulking when her man isn’t around! Instead, she took her brother and some pals to the desert to enjoy her second love: music.
Kristen Stewart is NOT one of those clingy girls who can’t do anything without her boyfriend. Instead of hanging out at home in LA waiting to see BF Rob Pattinson, the Twilight starlet took a weekend trip to the Coachella music festival in Indio, Calif. where she caught her favorite bands and had a blast, say insiders.
“Kristen is a fierce, independent woman. She was rocking out at the festival having a great time,” one insider tells HollywoodLife.com, of the actress, who hit the 3-day festival April 16-18 with her older brother Cameron and BFF’s Michael and Misty, as well as her bro’s pals. “Kristen was totally in her element at Coachella – she lives for indie bands.”
In fact, Kristen was SO happy that she even revealed a rare smile while hanging out at the Belvedere sponsored Lacoste pool party on April 18, where we hear she stayed for about a half hour before heading over to the festival.
Plus, it isn’t like she didn’t JUST see Rob a week ago (they spent her birthday weekend together in Budapest and are going to be spending a LOT of time promoting the third Twilight installment, Eclipse, before its June 30 premiere). Still, this is one of the many reasons we love K-Stew – she’s happy with her man and happy without! How freakin’ cool is that?
— Laura Schreffler
Read More on hot Twilight couple Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson!
- Did Rob Cheat on Kristen With Leighton Meester?<!--
- K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!<!--
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!<!--
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- Kristen — On the Hunt for a Love Nest With While He Films New Movie?
- Get Ready, Los Angeles: R-Patz & K-Stew Are Premiering ‘Eclipse’ For You In Less Than 2 Months!