Jen is making the move from A-list actress to first-time director. Would you watch an Aniston feature film? We would!
Happy Monday – we’ve got great news for you! Jennifer Aniston is in talks to director her first full-feature film!
“Jennifer intends to direct a film but this is very premature as nothing has been confirmed and the projects that that she is considering are still very early in the writing process of development,” Jen’s publicist, Stephen Huvane, confirms to HollywoodLife.com.
The 41-year-old actress told The Sun that she was making the leap from actress to director April 19. “I have a project in development I’m going to direct,” she allegedly told the UK paper. “After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, ‘What’s next?’ It’s getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction.”
Does this mean Jen will stop shooting romantic comedies like The Bounty Hunter or Just Go With It (which is currently shooting in Hawaii)? Gauging by the EIGHT movies Jen currently has in development – Counter Clockwise, Pumas, You Are Here, Holler, The Divorce Party, Chemistry, Getting Rid of Matthew and Love: Todd, we’re guessing she’ll be doing both!
— Laura Schreffler
Read More on the fabulous life of Jennifer Aniston!
- See Why Jen Aniston Hearts Gerard Butler!
- Gerard Butler, You’re A Red Carpet Repeat Offender! We’re On To Your Signature Clutch!
- Where in the World is Jennifer Aniston’s Toe Ring?
- Gerard, I’m Not Buying Your BS About Being ‘Just Friends’ With Jen — You’re Totally Into Her!
- Jennifer Aniston! Because You’re ‘So Picky!’ We Had to Wait A Whole Year For Your Perfume, Lola Vie!
GUESS which celebs got rid of their tattoos! (The Frisky)