Sandra Bullock has suffered so much heartache and public humiliation because of her husband’s multiple affairs – so what’s stopping her from signing her divorce papers on the dotted line?
Sandra Bullock knows she’s going to leave her philandering husband, Jesse James. Now that five of his fifteen mistresses have come forward, how could she not? So why hasn’t the Oscar winner filed for divorce already? The answer: Sandy wants to cut an amicable deal BEFORE filing any legal paperwork.
“She wants to tie up lose ends with Jesse so the divorce is as quick and painless as possible. She wants to makes sure when they divorce he won’t discuss their relationship publicly,” a source tells RadarOnline.
Sandra, 45, has flown under the radar since Jesse’s first mistress, Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee, exposed his infidelity on March 17. And despite the fact that more and more women have come forward to reveal their affairs with the 40-year-old West Coast Choppers owner, he’s still trying to save his marriage, even going so far as to check into sex rehab March 31.
Although Jesse isn’t ready to call it quits, his wife has had enough, and will sign her marriage away as soon as “everything is lined up perfectly, so it doesn’t get messy.”
To think that this scandal could get even messier is horrifying. Poor Sandra! We hope that she can sort out the details of her divorce soon and start moving on ASAP!
— Allison McNamara
Read More on Sandra’s Heartbreaking Story from HollywoodLife!
- EXCLUSIVE! Chandler Says She Loves Sandra “Like A Mommy!”
- Jesse James Has As Many Mistresses As Tiger!
- Vanessa Williams Tells Sandra How To Deal With A Cheater!
- Jesse James’ Fifth Mistress’ Identity Revealed! Read The Shocking Emails– Yes, ‘The Special Fluid’ Ones– He Sent Her!
- Bonnie Says! Sandra- File Divorce Papers Now! Run From Jesse & His Nazisms, Like He’s The Plague
- Michelle ‘Bombshell’ Apologizes To Sandra- But Probably Just To Extend Her 15 Minutes!
- FIFTH Jesse James Mistress Emerges: This One Claims Jesse Was “Obsessed” With Her and Bought Her A House!