Better you than me, mate! Rupert Grint and Alex Meraz are glad Robert Pattinson is so successful – but they definitely don’t want that level of fame for themselves!
Rob Pattinson seemingly has it all: fame, fortune and superhot GF Kristen Stewart. But two of the British hunk’s former co-stars are happy they’re not walking in his favorite Chuck Taylor All-Stars – being mobbed by hysterical fans is NOT for Rupert Grint or Alex Meraz.
“Rob’s much better at it than I am,” Twilight Saga: New Moon star Alex Meraz, 25, told Australia’s The Age newspaper. “While it’s all very flattering, it’s not something that I’d like to experience every day.”
Rupert Grint, Rob’s Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire co-star, agrees with Alex. “I get recognized occasionally but nothing like [he does],” the 21-year-old, who plays Potter BFF Ron Weasley in the hit wizard films, told UK paper the Independent. “It’s crazy. You just can’t really go anywhere. I’ve got a much more manageable existence. Good luck to him.”
Rob, 23, seems like he’s doing just fine to us! Plus, who needs luck when you have Kristen Stewart?
— Laura Schreffler
Read More on the glamorous life of R-Patz!
- Did Rob Cheat on Kristen With Leighton Meester?<!--
- K-Stew Spends Her Birthday In Budapest With Rob!<!--
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!<!--
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- Kristen — On the Hunt for a Love Nest With While He Films New Movie?
- Get Ready, Los Angeles: R-Patz & K-Stew Are Premiering ‘Eclipse’ For You In Less Than 2 Months!