Kate Gosselin is SLAMMING her brother and sister-in-law! She says they are making up lies about her family because “the money ran out!” OUCH. Who do you think is telling the truth?
Kate Gosselin has not allowed her brother and sister-in-law to see her eight kids in two years, she told Joy Behar on The Joy Behar Show on Apr. 14. She confessed, “Every single time they were visiting my kids, they would turn around and be on a show the next day talking about what they saw in our house.”
Kate says her brother Kevin Krieder and his wife Jodi are not allowed around her and her family, “knowing they made 100s of thousands of dollars off of lies about us.”
Kevin and Jodi testified at a Pennsylvania hearing Wednesday, over whether Kate and her ex-husband Jon Gosselin violated labor laws by having their children on the show. (They were not charged.)
Jodi told the court, “We saw many concerning safety issues and did not see any safeguards in place to protect these children’s rights” and Kevin testified that Jon and Kate “faked Christmas” so that “the camera crew could get the genuine reaction of the children.”
“I don’t know what their goals are” Kate confessed. “They feel like the money’s run out so they want to make more money … but they dont have access to my kids so I’m not sure where they are getting their information.” Who do you believe? Kate … or her brother? —Corynne Steindler
Read More on Kate and Her Side of the Story:
- Kate G: Yes, We Get It (You Need the $$, You Were Mean to Jon) But Please, We’ve Heard it So MANY Times Before!
- NEW REPORT! Kate Gosselin Ditching Pennsylvania & Heading to Hollywood!
- ‘DWTS’ Judge Bruno Calls Kate Gosselin’s Dancing ‘Crap’! It’s His 2nd Attack in 2 Days!
- WATCH THIS! Jimmy Fallon Makes Fun of Kate Gosselin’s Crappy Routine On ‘Dancing With the Stars!’
- Shocker! Jon & Kate Gosselin– Back Together!
- SHOCKER! Kate’s Putting the Gosselings Back on TVon ‘Kate Plus 8′! How’s Jon Going To Feel About This?