Inspiration comes from the craziest places — literally. Demi goes all Angie-in-Girl Interrupted for her latest role on Grey’s!
Call her crazy…or Angie. We swear, Demi Lovato won’t mind! The 17-year-old starlet posted this photo of herself on Twitter April 13 writing, “Demi Interrupted (from Grey’s Anatomy).”
We couldn’t help but think that Joe Jonas’ girlfriend DOES bear a striking resemblance to the REAL Girl, Interrupted, Angelina Jolie, who won an Oscar for her role as a mentally ill character in the film.
Even if you don’t see the physical resemblance, you can’t deny that Demi’s role on Grey’s (her part premieres May 13) sounds like something straight from Angie’s script! On the hit ABC show, Demi reportedly plays Hayley, a girl diagnosed which schizophrenia. Angie, 34, played Lisa Rowe, a verbally abusive and psychopathic gal hospitalized in a mental institution.
Demi, Interrupted indeed.
Get Caught Up On All The Demi Drama Here!
- Demi Lovato Scrubs In On Grey’s Anatomy!
- Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato SO Adorable On American Idol!
- We Told You First! Demi Lovato Finally Admits She’s Dating Joe Jonas!
- OMG! How Cute Are Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato In Their ‘Make A Wave’ Video? Watch It Here!
- Camilla Belle Dishes About Joe Jonas: I’m Not Friends With My Ex!
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas Rock Out in Vampire Weekend’s New Music Video!
- Meet Joe’s New Bros! Would YOU Love to Be His New Shopping Buddy?