Are you going to take this lying down, Rob Pattinson fans? Kurt Cobain’s widow thinks Rob playing the deceased rock icon is ridiculous!
If you were getting stoked to see Robert Pattinson play legendary Nirvana lead singer Kurt Cobain, we’re sorry to let you down, but it isn’t going to happen. Kurt’s widow, Courtney Love, says that not only are the casting reports untrue, but is adamant that Rob would – well, SUCK – at the part.
“Isn’t that so stupid, who would cast [Rob]? That’s just wrong, no offense [to Pattinson],” Courtney told The Canadian Press April 13.
The 45-year-old former Hole singer says that she gets why ‘tweens’ love Rob, 23, but says he’s a completely wrong fit for the role. “I watched the Twilight stuff very, very recently and I get it, it resonates with the teenaged girl in me, I understand epic love of that nature; I write about it all the time. But isn’t [the thought of him playing Kurt] silly?” She added that her picks for the part would go to Ryan Gosling or James McAvoy.
WE don’t think so! We think Rob is dark, sexy and brooding – a great fit to play the iconic rocker. Courtney, you’re out of your mind!
At least one person will be happy that the British hunk didn’t make the Kurt cut: girlfriend Kristen Stewart. We’re pretty sure K-Stew is over the moon that her man isn’t going to be swapping spit with screen goddess Scarlett Johansson!
— Allison McNamara
Read More on R-Patz!!
- K-Stew & R-Patx Reunite In Budapest!!
- Warning to K-Stew! R-Patz Might Be Ready To Kiss Scarlett Johansson Really Soon!
- Are K-Stew & R-Patz Behind The Ray-Ban’s Craze? It Sure Seems Like It!
- Kristen — On the Hunt for a Love Nest With While He Films New Movie?
- Get Ready, Los Angeles: R-Patz & K-Stew Are Premiering ‘Eclipse’ For You In Less Than 2 Months!