After Meeting Her Last Night, I Am Totally Team Vienna. She’s Such A Sweetheart!

Tue, April 13, 2010 2:07pm EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

You may not believe me, but Jake Pavelka’s fiance is actually awesome – not at all the witch with a B she’s made out to be on TV!

After the season finale of this season’s The Bachelor, I was filled with loathing and disgust for Jake Pavelka. He chose the WRONG WOMAN – a.k.a. the horrific, nasty piece of work called Vienna Girardi – over seemingly sweet Tenley Molzahn. But after meeting Jake and Vienna last night, I have to admit: I was wrong.

Vienna, 24, is one of those girls you just love to hate. She’s beautiful, confident and not afraid of putting herself out there. But I was surprised to find that she’s also super-sweet, genuine and down-to-earth when I chatted to her at Mark Ballas’ concert in LA April 12 – and now I want her to be my BFF!

For one, she’s FUNNY. When I asked who her 32-year-old fiance, Jake, would have been in high school (and suggested the captain of the football team) she teased, “I was thinking more of the waterboy!”

Two – she’s cool. She wasn’t gross or trashy (like others have suggested) at all — she was classy and well-spoken. Appearances are deceiving, pals. You can’t judge a book by its blond cover.

And guess what? I’m not the only person who’s been totally won over by Vienna. Kirstin Benson, my BFF at HollywoodLife.com, was also shocked after meeting the reality starlet by how sweet she was!

Jake, may I say…job well done! You totally made the right choice. Now, if the rest of America could meet her in person, they’d see the REAL Vienna Girardi – and love her like I do.

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get More on Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi:

1. Jake Wanted To Set Ali Up With A Pal To Keep Her Off ‘The Bachelorette!’
  2. Vienna & Jake Attend Perez Hilton’s Birthday!
  3. Kirstin Benson Goes From Hating To Loving Vienna Girardi!
  4. New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
  5. Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
  6. Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
  7. The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!

Easetspaw

Posted at 4:39 AM on June 1, 2011

vegna ekki:)

Mary

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 15, 2010

I don’t know why people have to say Team Vienna. Tenley is a wonderful person too, just not the woman that Jake picked. I just think it is unfortunate that Jake and Vienna feel the need to flaunt their relationship over and over. Believe me, we all know the love each other, as it’s shoved down our throats constantly! There are other couples who are in love and don’t feel the need to do that. I think they are both insecure and are trying to convince everyone, including themselves, that they are right for each other.

PsychicNahu

Posted at 10:56 PM on April 14, 2010

Of course, Vienna can act very sweet when it is beneficial to her. That’s how she got Jake Pavelka. However, there is another side to Vienna. To remind yourself, just go to YOUTUBE and check out The Bachelor videos, specifically her communication with the girls.

It is obvious that Vienna is trying to jump start her career. As a part of her PR strategy, she is also trying to “re-write” her image.

Paula

Posted at 11:59 AM on April 14, 2010

Jake what is up with the secret meeting with Ali. I really like her. I think she should have been the one picked. Just my opp.

momof1

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 13, 2010

I knew the truth would come out about Vienna eventually. Even though she was portrayed as the “villain” on The Bachelor, there was more to Vienna than just her character on the show. We as viewers were not allowed to see the funny, cool, sweet, compassionate side of Vienna, but Jake did and that is why he chose her. Vienna will bring that fun loving, goofy kid out of Jake and she will help him not to take life so seriously. Vienna is the life of the party and Jake is the cute dorky water boy…LOL! Jake found a gem when he chose Vienna.

All the best to Jake and Vienna!

gbtw

Posted at 3:11 PM on April 13, 2010

as someone who was ALWAYS team vienna, thank you for posting this! i’m still bitter at lindsey, your other bff at hl, for being a “mean girl” to vienna constantly (along with many others, including ali, of course!)… but, regardless, glad to hear someone posting nice things about her! i love that she called jake the water boy, b/c he is so hyper dorky and boring that i think that’s probably exactly what he would have been! no offense to the water boys of the world…