WATCH! Pam Anderson, You're The Break-Out Star Of 'Dancing With The Stars!'

Tue, April 13, 2010 9:47am EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

From Baywatch to “must watch” Pamela Anderson is definitely a favorite on DWTS! But Pammy, you need to SMILE more! Tell us BFFs: Are you a Pam fan?

Pamela Anderson, you totally rocked it on Dancing With The Stars last night!

Bruno raved, “Pamela Anderson can do refinement and elegance and still be drop dead sexy!” and told the bombshell “technically the best dance you’ve ever done.”

CarriAnne added, “There was magic happening!” Even Len had praise for Pam, saying, “your spiral was very very good” before joking “a little over dressed but well done.”

Pam, you are working so hard on your dancing, and you are surprising everyone with how great you are! You could definitely be this season’s DWTS winner! What do you think of Pam? Check out her performance from last night and tell us!

Thinker

Posted at 7:36 AM on April 30, 2010

Hello Pamela,
She really is doing a great job dancing. I don’t know why people have not been giving her their votes. She is a beautiful girl. I really would have preferred her with a different partner than Damien. She would look better as a dancing partner with a bigger guy like Max.

Janet

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 29, 2010

Pam is great.

Laura

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 13, 2010

Gosh, I hate Pam’s messy, all-over the place, plain ‘ol trashy HAIR! Could she please restrain it, for once?

As for DWTS – she actually seems like a pretty nice person – it’s kind of cool to see someone so famous (infamous?) in rehearsals, just being normal-ish. But the hair, the hair….God, I hate that hair!

Beverly

Posted at 5:21 AM on April 30, 2010

I agree. It always looks stringy and dirty. I also think she needs to cut it a bit and have it colored better. Too brassy.

mimi

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 13, 2010

Okay, Pam has never been my cup of tea….but yesterday she did surprisenly well, yes, she wants to be sexy all the time, and it worked……look at all the men in the show watching…ha-ha-ha very funny…….smile!

Disgusted

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 13, 2010

Too much makeup. Too little clothing. Trashy & nauseating. She acts like she’s in the bedroom all the time. Have you seen her without makeup? Eeww! People like her and that Cory Haim, coming from Canada, makes me so proud, NOT! Before judging me, know that I am not jealous of her. She is to be pitied. There must be something wrong with her. It’s not normal to be consumed with sex all the time. I do feel sorry for her family. What shame her parents must feel. Why buy the cow if you get the milk for free? It’s why she is single now. No real man wants a tramp for a mate. It would be too hard for him to accept the fact thousands of men and women on the continent has had her.

chase

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 13, 2010

I’m a Pam fan:) but whats with the facial expressions? As for Kate SMILE if u want people to vote 4 u