Do you love Jessica Simpson’s matchy-matchy mani?
Thwarting the ubiquitous purple polish trend, Jessica Simpson went for a beautiful blue hue at a Good Housekeeping event in NYC on Apr. 12. The aquatic shade complements her multi-colored geometric Matthew Williamson strapless minidress. I really love this hue. It’s unexpected and matches without being too over the top. If you’re going to try this color yourself, take a cue from Jess and paint it on short, trimmed nails. The bright shade would look tacky on anything longer. - Marta Topran
Get More on Jessica Simpson!
- Jessica Simpson Says, ‘Women Are Going To Keep Dominating Men!’
- Doesn’t Jessica Simpson Totally Look Like Justin Bieber in Her New Wig?
- Check Out Jessica Simpson’s Cute New Crop!
- Jessica Simpson Goes Au Naturale For The May Cover of Marie Claire!
- Enough Already! Jessica Simpson– It’s Time For You To Talk About Something Besides Men!
Kate Gosselin might be moving to Hollywood! (Rub Shuter)