Jake Pavelka still loves Bachelor frontrunner Ali Fedotowsky… as a friend! Vienna, you’ve got nothing to worry about!
Now that The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka is happily engaged to Vienna Girardi, he has nothing but good things to say about former flame Ali Fedotowsky ! In fact, Jake likes her SO much he wishes he could have set up Ali with one of his pals!
“If I had a friend that I thought would be great for Ali I probably would have kept her off the Bachelorette, but I didn’t and this is a great opportunity for her. [Vienna and I] are pulling for her,” the 32-year-old pilot, currently competing on Dancing With the Stars, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at pal Mark Ballas’ concert in LA April 12.
“[Ali’s] awesome. In every episode I’ve ever watched, she was growing as a person on The Bachelor and she deserved that spot [as the Bachelorette],” he added.
But what does Vienna, 25, have to say about her former rival for Jake’s affections? Remember, these are the women who loathed each other on the show. Well, not much. But that was only because she was signing autographs while we spoke to her man! Jake did confirm that Vienna shares his sentiments on Ali. “We think she is going to find love and she deserves it,” he said.
We’re glad that Vienna and Ali have put the claws away—and now they’re BOTH going to have the men of their dreams (or, at least, Ali will be searching for hers when the Bachelorette premieres May 24). Don’t you just love a happy ending?
– Allison McNamara
Get More on Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi:
- Vienna & Jake Attend Perez Hilton’s Birthday!
- Kirstin Benson Goes From Hating To Loving Vienna Girardi!
- New Bachelor Man Jake Pavelka — Can You Give US the Rose Please?
- Hey New ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka — We Know Which Two Bachelorettes Will Steal Your Heart Away!
- Exclusive! Hey Bachelor Jake Pavelka — Miss USA Has a MAJOR Crush on YOU!
- The Bachelor Cheater Revealed! Rozlyn Papa Kicked Off For Her ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With A Producer!