If I Can Dream star Justin is following in his ex’s footsteps by performing on American Idol April 14. Do you think he’ll hold his own in comparison to Miley?
Miley Cyrus’ ex-BF, Justin Gaston, is starting to crop up everywhere these days. Not only is the former underwear model starring on Simon Fuller’s reality show If I Can Dream, but he’ll also be performing a duet with season seven contestant Brooke White on American Idol April 14, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Justin, 21, and Brooke, 26, reportedly practiced their duet on April 11 — and while they haven’t dished their song choice YET, we’re still wondering how their song will compare to 17-year-old Miley’s March 24 performance of ‘When I Look at You.’ (She mentored the finalists during Billboard #1 Hits week).
Miley and Justin dated for more than six months in 2008 and 2009, but broke it off right before she went to shoot The Last Song with now-boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth.
HollywoodLife.com witnessed Justin’s talents firsthand when he first moved into the If I Can Dream house in March. Watch the video below and tell us what you think of Miley’s former lover boy! And we’re talking his VOCAL abilities people, not his abs!
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva