The same day Tiger Woods was swinging and flailing at the Masters, Elin boarded a private plane in Orlando alone, sans even her two kids … could it be to get away from the media frenzy that’s sure to follow Tiger home?
Elin Nordegren was spotted boarding a private jet in Orlando Apr. 11 without her two children Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1, and RadarOnline reports she was flying alone and you left your children with the nannies. Even though Tiger was in the process of wrapping up his final day at The Masters 2010 golf tournament in Augusta, Ga. (he tied for fourth place) Elin chose not to show up on Tiger’s final day — and we say good for Elin!
The new black and white Nike ad that thought provokingly asks Tiger, “Did you learn anything?” reportedly caused Elin to break down into tears! “She started to cry,” a friend tells the UK’s Mirror. “She said the tears just started streaming. She was surprised at her outburst of emotion. She is normally very restrained … But she really loved Earl and she missed him — mourned was the word she used.”
Despite Tiger’s desperate attempts to get Elin to join him on a family trip, it seems Elin is not ready to take that step. The blonde mommy still hasn’t been spotted wearing her wedding ring and she spends most of her time sleeping at the rented home down the road from their Windermere, Fl., home. We know Elin’s dad Thomas has been visiting Elin for the past few days — we wonder if this made her miss Sweden and her twin sister Josefin!
Wherever Elin is headed we hope she get’s plenty of time to rest and enjoy herself.
Where do you think Elin went yesterday when she boarded her private plane?
Read More on Tiger, Cheating & the Master’s:
- Wow! Tiger Made the Master’s the Most-Watched Golf Event in HISTORY!
- Jim Carrey Attacks Elin Nordegren: She Was A ‘Willing Participant’ in Tiger’s Cheating!
- Good For You, Girl! Elin Refuses to Go On A Family Vacation with Cheating Tiger!
- Tiger Woods’ Neighbor and Alleged Mistress Rachel Coudriet Feels ‘Scarred For Life’ & Says She ‘Wanted to Die’ Of Humiliation!
- WATCH & TELL US! Tiger’s Nike Ad with Late Dad: Stern Public Scolding or Cheap Grab For Sympathy?