Jon is willing to give their hit reality show another shot!
Would you want to see Jon and Kate Gosselin back on TV together? It could happen, TMZ is reporting — as long as Kate is willing to eat a slice of humble pie. Speaking for Jon, his lawyer Anthony List says Kate has gotten “caught up in the glamour of Hollywood” and needs to make a serious decision: be a star, or be a mom!
Even if Kate loses on Dancing with the Stars this week, Anthony says John will continue fighting for custody of his children. He feels Kate has become “addicted to the paprazzi,” and will only continue to seek more fame once her stint on the ABC competition show is over. And considering Kate has already signed on to two new shows on TLC, that’s not such a far-fetched statement.
BFFs, where do you stand on the latest Jon-Kate battle? Do you agree that Kate has totally lost track of her parenting in favor of a Hollywood lifestyle? Or is Jon just trying to take the heat off his own parental shortcomings by pointing fingers?
Read More on These Reality TV Parents/Stars:
- Exhausted Kate! She’s Got Swollen Ankles and A New Show With Her Kids!
- Who’s the Worst of the Worst Dads This Year: Tiger, Tiki or Jon G?
- SHOCKER! Kate’s Putting the Gosselings Back On TV On ‘Kate Plus 8′! How’s Jon Going to Feel About This?
- WATCH THIS! Jimmy Fallon Makes Fun of Kate Gosselin’s Crappy Routine On ‘Dancing With the Stars!’
- Jon Gosselin Files for Custody While His Eight Lonely Kids Get Off Their School Bus Looking for Kate!
- Kate Tells Her Kids: ‘I’ve Hurt You!’ What Do You Think Of Her Controversial New Book?