It’s been five years since Jen & Brad called it quits — but many of you out there still have hope for the couple!
There are a handful of celebrities you can always count on gracing the cover of celebrity weeklies, but no one has been a hot topic of discussion quite as much as Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. People are watching the trio, perhaps now more than ever, to see if Brad will ever leave Angie and return to Jen. Regardless of which side you’re on, there’s no denying that everyone has an opinion about these three… and it’s usually a strong one. In Touch magazine’s recent cover story — titled “Bodyguard Tells All! Jen & Brad Caught Kissing!” — is really just the latest in a line of countless Jen/Brad-related reports.
Here’s what a few of HollywoodLife.com‘s most outspoken commenters have said about Jen & Brad’s past, present and future together:
- Boo Hearne Carroll: “You don’t need to work for NASA to realize Jennifer has never, ever gotten over her divorce from Brad Pitt. Her ‘romances’ have been with ’safe’ guys and Brad knows it.”
- moralitypolice: “Jen looks amazing, warm and friendly, despite all the crap she’s been through. I for one won’t be sad to see Brad and Angie combust. Karma is a beautiful thing.”
- getbacktowork: “brad won’t leave ange. she’ll toss him b/c he’s boring and can’t keep up with her. i can see him groveling back to jenn at that point, but she’d never have him.”
- Holly: “I thinks Jen Deserves to have him back if it is true. He was hers first, and Angie used her seductiveness to reel him in. I love her as an actress, but she wrecked their marriage. I think Brad should go back to her.”
Where do you stand on the issue, BFFs?
Read More on This Neverending 3-Way Love Saga:
- SNEAK PEEK! Angelina Is Back to Kicking Butt! The Trailer For Angelina’s New Movie ‘Salt’ is OUT!
- EXCLUSIVE! Animal-Rights Agitators PETA Want Angelina as Spokesmodel “Anytime, Anywhere!”
- Angelina Jolie is SCARY Skinny! She Looks Like She Weights 100 Pounds!
- Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler Are ‘Just Friends?’ Ha! Is THIS How You Act With Your Guy Friends?