We’ll tell you! The Jonas Brothers took their kicks off for a great cause – to help raise awareness for kids that can’t afford their own shoes. So sweet!
It might seem kind of weird that the Jonas Brothers went shoeless on the golfing green, but trust us – they did it for a reason. Nick and Joe took part in TOMs “One Day Without Shoes” event April 8 – a program designed to raise awareness for less fortunate kids living in underdeveloped countries.
Nick, 17, and Joe, 20, really got into the movement, and encouraged their Twitter followers to share their craziest barefoot adventures. “One Day Without Shoes! Tell me about your barefoot stories so far,” tweeted Joe.
While Joe seemed to have enjoyed his day sans sneakers, all that shoe-less golfing may have taken a toll on Nick’s soles…
“Hilarious! RT @Amanda4JoBros @nickjonas We suspected you were an alien, Nick… the green feet confirm it…” the youngest Jonas tweets.
Green feet and all, we think it’s awesome these two came out to support such an important cause. Did you leave your favorite heels at home on April 8 to support ‘A Day Without Shoes?’
— Allison McNamara
- Joe Still Has The Hots For Brother Nick Jonas’ Ex GF, Miley!
- Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato SO Adorable On American Idol!
- We Told You First! Demi Lovato Finally Admits She’s Dating Joe Jonas!
- OMG! How Cute Are Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato In Their ‘Make A Wave’ Video? Watch It Here!
- Camilla Belle Dishes About Joe Jonas: I’m Not Friends With My Ex!
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas Rock Out in Vampire Weekend’s New Music Video!
- Meet Joe’s New Bros! Would YOU Love to Be His New Shopping Buddy?