Tiger Woods wants to act like he never cheated and have happy family trip time with estranged wife Elin Nordegren. Can you blame her for turning down his offer?
Nice try, Tiger Woods. Although the cheating golf pro has publicly professed his sorrow and humiliation over cheating on wife Elin Nordegren, she clearly isn’t buying it. According to RadarOnline, the 34-year-old player has asked his wife to go on a family vacation after the Master’s Tournament ends April 11 – and she’s turned him down! Atta girl!
“Tiger has asked Elin several times to take a small vacation with him and the kids [Sam, 2, and, Charlie, 1] after the tournament,” a source told Radar April 9. “She has said no every time.”
In fact, the 30-year-old Swedish model is planning her own getaway – and Tiger most definitely is NOT invited. “She’s planning her own trip away,” the insider said. “And Tiger is not invited on that trip…She’s told him she’s going away without him.”
Can’t say we really blame her. Since Thanksgiving weekend, Elin has discovered that her hubby of more than five years has not only had affairs with strippers, porn stars and his college-age next-door neighbor. It’s more than anyone should have to bear! Keep turning him down, Elin. He doesn’t deserve you!
– Laura Schreffler
Read More on Tiger and His Cheating Ways!
- Tiger Woods’ Neighbor and Alleged Mistress Rachel Coudriet Feels ‘Scarred For Life’ & Says She ‘Wanted to Die’ Of Humiliation!
- EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! This Is Lowest Blow YET! Poor Elin! Tiger’s Latest Alleged Mistress Was Their Neighbor’s Young Daughter!
- WATCH & TELL US! Tiger’s Nike Ad with Late Dad: Stern Public Scolding or Cheap Grab For Sympathy?
- Elin – Tiger’s On A New Stripper Hunt!
- CAPTION THIS PLEASE: What’s Tiger Texting? And Why Is He Grinning?