You may know Lance Reddick as an FBI Agent on the hit FOX series Fringe — but did you know that this ‘tough guy’ is sort of a nerd?
Lance Reddick, 40, currently stars as Agent Philip Broyles on Fringe (yes Pacey lovers, the show that features hottie Dawson’s Creek alum Joshua Jackson) and was in a handful of other hit TV series including Lost, Oz and The Wire.
And although he may always play a Lieutenant, FBI Agent, or Police Officer on TV, in reality Lance considers himself a geek and is quite the prankster! But that’s not all there is to learn about this manly-nerd!
Six things you never knew about Lance Reddick
- I like to make prank calls to my kids.
- I am addicted to the comic book THE WALKING DEAD.
- I am kind of a comic book geek in general.
- I played the drums to Partridge Family records in my living room in elementary school.
- I wanted to be Nat King Cole as a teenager.
- I sat across from Ming-Na on a plane recently and was too nervous to tell her that I am a fan!