While Sandra Bullock refuses to come out of hiding, it’s nice to know she’s got a strong support system in BFF’s like George Lopez – who will come to her!
Although Sandra Bullock’s life has been turned upside down after discovering her hubby, Jesse James, cheated, at least she’s got good friends to help her through her ordeal! Cue BFF and producing partner George Lopez, who stopped by Sandy’s West Hollywood home April 5 to provide a little comic relief.
“She’s all right,” the 48-year-old comedian told photogs upon leaving the Oscar winner’s pad.
Apparently this wasn’t the first time the Lopez Tonight host has checked in on his 45-year-old pal since In Touch Weekly broke the news that her husband cheated with stripper Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee March 17. “I went to her house after the Kids’ Choice Awards,” George told Radaronline.com. “I sat with her.”
Aw, George, you’re such a good friend! We’re glad that SOMEONE has Sandy’s back!
How do YOU support your friends in their times of trouble?
– Allison McNamara
Catch up on the horrible Jesse James cheating scandal:
- SANDRA, OUR EXPERTS TELL YOU: ‘Jesse James Would Have Kept Cheating. He Is A Cheating Addict!’
- Their Final Blowout: Sandra Screams At Cheating Husband Jesse: ‘I’m So Embarrassed I Want To Die!’
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress #3 Tells Us: ‘He Shouldn’t Have Had an Affair With Me!’
- BREAKING! SANDRA LEAVES HOME! But Sandy, You Don’t Need To Hide Your Face! You Did Nothing Wrong!
- Jesse James Rehab: Does He Have a Prayer of Winning Back Sandra? He Better Not!