OK, Sandy, I know you needed the last three weeks to heal. But you’ve got a job to do – so it’s about time you come out of hiding!
Sandra Bullock, I’ve urged you time and time again to come out of your West Hollywood home, hold your head up high and face the world! Yes, it sucks that your husband is such a creep – allegedly cheating with four women – but now that you’re an Oscar winner, you’ve got an obligation to go out there and make more movies!
That said, I KNOW you’ve got four projects in the works for 2011-2012 – which means you’re going to have to surface soon.
In 2011 alone you’ve got three films, including One of the Guys, a flick about a guy’s gal who makes her boy friends crazy when she embraces her feminine side (very Miss Congeniality of you, Sandy!), Jingle, about what happens when the tables are turned on Santa’s nastiest elf, and Kiss & Tango (which you’re producing). THEN in 2010 you’ve got The Sprinkler Queen, where you’re rumored to be starring as a Hollywood agent who tracks your MIA action star to Wisconsin in the hopes of luring him back to Hollywood.
You see? You’ll be far too busy with work to pay any attention to your achy breaky heart. It’s time, Sandy. There are more Oscars to be won!
Catch up on the horrible Jesse James cheating scandal:
- SANDRA, OUR EXPERTS TELL YOU: ‘Jesse James Would Have Kept Cheating. He Is A Cheating Addict!’
- Their Final Blowout: Sandra Screams At Cheating Husband Jesse: ‘I’m So Embarrassed I Want To Die!’
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress #3 Tells Us: ‘He Shouldn’t Have Had an Affair With Me!’
- BREAKING! SANDRA LEAVES HOME! But Sandy, You Don’t Need To Hide Your Face! You Did Nothing Wrong!
- Jesse James Rehab: Does He Have a Prayer of Winning Back Sandra? He Better Not!