I had a surreal moment today — I met Tori Spelling AND I got to talk with her for 30 minutes! I learned all about her marriage, motherhood, and she told me why she and her mom buried the hatchet! Trust me, you’re definitely going to want to read this!
When I first saw Tori Spelling I was completely starstruck … and that never happens — EVER! This was my internal dialogue: I love her hair, she’s so tiny, she’s perfectly tan and, yes, how does she have such great legs! Not to mention the adorable lavender dress she was wearing! I have to find it!
The mommy of two was at the Oxygen network headquarters in NYC Apr. 5 with her hubby Dean McDermott promoting the season five premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood that airs tonight 10 ET on Oxygen. Not only did I get to watch the premiere hours before the rest of you guys, I got to ask her all about her life — jealous? First off, I loved the episode — it’s totally Tori. We get to follow Tori and Dean as they pack up and head on a cross country trip with their two little kiddies Liam, 3, and Stella, 22 months, dogs, and “Guncles” their two super close gay friends Scout, and Bill who act as Uncles to their kids.
I’ve always been a huge fan of her reality shows and I can honestly say if you’re a Tori fan this season will be the most “real” glimpse into her life. There’s just too much I could go on about so I broke it down to the five things I learned about Tori — AND don’t forget to check out the video!
- She had a C-section: When Tori gave birth to her son Liam in 2007 she had a C-section and she remembers when her “insides were on top of me!”
- Tori can’t stop working! She confessed “I want it all!” Tori wants to cook dinner for her hubby and be a carpool mom!
- Secret to a successful marriage: Tori and Dean both believe communication is the most important key to having a happy marriage. They realize all marriages have ups and downs but marriage require work.
- Tori gets very emotional when talking about her kids “Guncles”: Tori’s best friends and her children’s gay Uncles Scout and Bill have had a tremendous impact on Tori’s life. Tori admits she “prays everyday that [the Guncles] will get to adopt a child.”
- Tori talks about her mom Candy: Tori and her mother had been estranged for years until they recently rekindled their relationship. Tori wouldn’t tell me whether her mom appears on the upcoming season but she says “my children needed their grandmother … at the end of the day love is the most important thing.”
- Chloe Melas
Did you see Clash of the Titans? Check out how the film did at the box office! (Moviefone)
GUESS which celebs were bullied growing up! (The Frisky)