Jesse has taken so much from you already, Sandra. Thank God you have a prenup, so he won’t get any more!
Sandra Bullock, we’re so glad to hear that you’re finally preparing divorce papers; you’re doing the right thing leaving your cheating husband Jesse James. And thanks to a prenuptial agreement you signed, it looks like Jesse won’t be getting any of your money. “If she divorces Jesse and proves he was cheating, which won’t be hard, Sandra won’t have to pay Jesse anything,” a source tells RadarOnline.com. Considering Jesse’s already had four mistresses come forward (and that door’s always open for more), we’re thinking you shouldn’t have any trouble holding onto your money.
Now it looks like it’s not a question of if you’ll be divorcing him… but when. But that’s still anyone’s guess at this point, as another source tells RadarOnline.com that you’re keeping your next move to yourself. “Right now she’s very closed,” the source says. “After everything she’s been through, who can blame her.”
Sandra, you’ve amassed quite a fortune during your career and we would hate to see any of it go to Jesse. You’ve given so much to charity — you just recently donated $1 million to Haiti relief — and you’ve really set a good example for other celebrities in terms of wise spending. You’re a smart woman, and we know you just want to get this whole mess over with.
— Andy Swift
For More On This Heartbreaking Story:
- Good News! Sandra Will NOT Move Back In With Jesse James!
- Sandra’s Heartbreaking Decision: Should She Stay With Jesse For Sunny’s Sake?
- Michelle McGee’s Dad Denny Speaks Out: Jesse Should Have Been Honest With Her From The Beginning!
- Sandra Bullock Is ‘Devastated’ Over Jesse James’ Affairs
- Tiger Woods & Jesse James: Why Do They Multi-Cheat? AND With Strippers & Porn Stars?
- Tim McGraw — You SHOULD Reach Out to Your Blind Side Co-Star Sandra Bullock