It sounds like Gerard has totally moved on… but has Jen?
Uh-oh! The City of Love is working its magic on Gerard Butler! After enjoying a romantic dinner with Jennifer Aniston on the Seine river March 27, Gerard stepped out with a new woman for a day-long date just a few days later. People is reporting that Gerard and film reporter Laurie Cholewa, 29, strolled hand-in-hand through Paris last week. Can you believe it?
The two met last week when Laurie interviewed Gerard about The Bounty Hunter for her Friday-night news show, and sources tell People that he “completely cracked” for her. Gerard and Laurie were spotted checking out some of Paris’ most notorious landmarks, including the Louvre museum. They had lunch together at the Café Marly, followed by a romantic dinner on the Left Bank.
What do you make of this surprise outing, BFFs? Could it to be totally over for Jen & Gerard? Say it ain’t so!
Read More on Jen & Gerard:
- See Why Jen Aniston Hearts Gerard Butler!
- Gerard Butler, You’re A Red Carpet Repeat Offender! We’re On To Your Signature Clutch!
- Where in the World is Jennifer Aniston’s Toe Ring?
- Gerard, I’m Not Buying Your BS About Being ‘Just Friends’ With Jen — You’re Totally Into Her!
- Jennifer Aniston! Because You’re ‘So Picky!’ We Had to Wait A Whole Year For Your Perfume, Lola Vie!