A source tells PopEater’s Rob Shuter that the golfer wants to rescue their marriage by renewing their vows after the Masters tournament this weekend, but — Elin, we think the whole world would agree — don’t do it, for the sake of the kids!
Tiger Woods will try to repair his image as a golf superstar this week when he tees off at the Masters — but PopEater’s Rob Shuter tells us this morning that he’ll by trying to rescue his marriage after the tournament by renewing his vows with wife Elin Nordegren.
According to one source, “Tiger knows this will be the most important event of his life. If he has any chance of winning back his fans, and more importantly sponsors, he has to play his best game ever.” And as a result, he’ll be trying to renew his marriage vows — the couple was married in 2004.
And to hear more from insiders about Tiger’s strategy for winning back Elin, click over to PopEater.
Read More on the Tiger Scandal & His Return to Golf:
- Elin Isn’t at the Master’s — But Who Could Blame Her When His Mistresses Are Expected to Turn Up?
- BREAKING NEWS! Tiger Woods’ First Interview Since Thanksgiving Cheating Discovered!
- Tiger Woods & Charlie Sheen Announce They Are Going Back to Work!
- Elin Nordegren’s Biggest Problem – The Porn Stars!
- Elin, You’re So Much Prettier Than Any of Tiger’s Mistresses!