Angelina, it doesn’t matter how busy you are — you ALWAYS make time to travel the world to help refugees!
Angelina Jolie, even though you are so incredibly busy filming The Tourist in Venice, Italy, and taking care of your six little ones, you always make time to shine a light on those less fortunate.
Angie and Brad Pitt visited Bosnia today, Apr. 5, to “spotlight the plight of 117,000 people who have not able to return to their homes, even though the Bosnia war ended 15 years ago,” reports HuffingtonPost.com
The couple arrived on Sunday evening, Apr. 4. During the stay, Angelina — who has been an ambassador to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees since 2001 — will “visit projects meant to help Bosnians who cannot return home, either because their homes have not been rebuilt or the infrastructure in their villages has not been repaired.”
The Huffington Post reports that 7,000 Bosnians live in refugee centers throughout the country, while the other 110,000 live with relatives or in rented housing. Angie, it’s so great to see you using your celebrity for good!
Read More on Angie, Her Career & Personal Life:
- SNEAK PEEK! Angelina Is Back to Kicking Butt! The Trailer For Angelina’s New Movie ‘Salt’ is OUT!
- Find Out How Jessica Alba Plans On Becoming the Next Angelina Jolie!
- EXCLUSIVE! Animal-Rights Agitators PETA Want Angelina as Spokesmodel “Anytime, Anywhere!”
- Angelina, It’s Been Reported That You’re A Bad, Unloving Mother… But We Know the Truth About Your Parenting Skills!
- OMG! Angelina’s Kids Call Her ‘The Dragon’ Behind Her Back, Says Former Bodyguard