Rob Pattinson Whines Again! He Says He's Lonely & Only Has One Friend In The World!

Sun, April 4, 2010 11:55am EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

How sad for R-Patz. Wouldn’t YOU love to be his friend?

Give us a smile, Robert Pattinson! Seriously, your latest interview with the UK paper The Sun is a total bummer and it just makes us want to give you a hug. “I’m comforted by my guitar,” you say of your “one true companion.” You also tell the paper that being famous is “a real burden” and that strangers make you “paranoid,” as you find them “grueling and repulsive.” Rob, why are you so down?

BFFs, aren’t you surprised to hear how sad Rob is? With a killer career, legions of adoring fans and a hot (if not hushed) romance with Kristen Stewart, what more could he want?

“I got back to London and found out I had lost my whole social life,” he tells The Sun. “It’s tough maintaining [friendships] when you don’t speak to anyone for over a year. … I am now trying to get back in touch with some friends through Skype. … I’m not going about wishing everything was back to how it was in the past, although sometimes I do as it was so much easier.”

So it sounds like Rob’s mostly bummed that he’s lost contact with a lot of his old friends back in London. That’s understandable, but Rob — you really need to focus on all the amazing things happening for you! Most guys would kill for what you’ve accomplished. Your whole life changed when you decided to put those fangs in your mouth.

— Andy Swift

Check Out More on R-Patz!

1. R-Patz — You Look Hotter Than Heathcliff Filming Your New Movie ‘Bel Ami’!
  2. Who Complains More About Himself, Rob Pattinson or Gerard Butler?
  3. Rob Pattinson! Is that Kristen Stewart You’re Partying With?
  4. WATCH! Robert Pattinson’s New Role – Weather Man?
  5. EXCLUSIVE: Pierce Brosnan Confesses! ‘I Could Be Robert Pattinson’s Dad!’

kerrry

Posted at 3:54 AM on April 8, 2010

This guy looks sick all the time, he is not even that good at acting I say what a LOSER

hope and pray

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 6, 2013

WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU KERRY??????

alley

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 6, 2010

I see why rob and kristen stay clear of interviews and the public, if your asking him about his life and how has things changed for good or bad, don’t go and blow it up more than what was said! that does not make for interesting reading!! I really have a new found respect for rob and kristen. it’s complete madness!! if I were them I would keep my mouth shut about any relationship because the public would definitely try and sink it as fast as they can!! people hate on kristen already for being bold and straight forward and mature, can you imagine when or if they do tell they are a couple the things people will do to end her life and career for rob?? people would definitely try and break them up!

noelle leanne

Posted at 8:47 AM on April 5, 2010

XOXO  LOVE u Robert ;-)~

Addison

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 4, 2010

For the last time: TWILIGHT VAMPIRES DON’T HAVE ANY FANGS.

Val

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 4, 2010

This article has so many things taken out of context! He seems very gracious and happy with fans. He is with his group of friends in the UK all the time. Photos are always being taken. Hate it when things get twisted like this and it makes him sound bad. He seems like a great guy!

George

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 4, 2010

So much is taken out of context. He is so genial with the fans and seems to understand that he has to earn the fame he has been given so easily. The magazine pick and choose from interviews to make a little controversy. In the interviews I have heard, I have never heard him complain about the fans or fame other than to state it is sometimes difficult. The media twists the statements to make them appear to be complaints.

Christine

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 4, 2010

rightttttttt…. he is not lonly people Robert Pattinson have family and friend too. Please!

mayra

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 4, 2010

It’s annoying robert paranoid.stupet rich men.

Biatch Alert