Jesse, what are you doing? First you entered sex addiction rehab, then you bailed on your treatment, and now you’re going back … again?
What is going on with Jesse James? The 40-year-old checked out of Arizona’s Sierra Tucson Treatment Center on Sunday morning, Apr. 4 — just one week after entering for his cheating addiction — reportedly because his wife of five years, Sandra Bullock (wisely) refused to take his phone calls!
But now, according to RadarOnline, he returned to the rehab center later that day! Jesse “has apparently realized he needs to go back into sex addiction treatment and made up his mind Sunday to go back to Sierra Tucson. He then checked back in” a source told the site.
Jesse, a serial cheater, has been linked to four women so far. And as we told you earlier, The West Coast Chopper owner bailed on his treatment when he realized things weren’t going to go his way with Sandra. “He wants the marriage back,” a source tells Radar. Jesse entered the facility on Mar. 26, with the hope that Sandra would take him back right away … but “then she refused to take one of his calls from the rehab center, and he got furious and left.”
While Sandra, 45, is busy moving out of the couple’s Los Angeles home (moving vans were spotted at their abode April 2) Jesse, who was outed by In Touch Weekly for his affair with stripper Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee on March 17, has been staying with a male pal, reports Star magazine.
Nice way of proving you want your marriage to work, Jesse. It serves you right if Sandra leaves you!
– Laura Schreffler
Get More On The Upsetting Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Good News! Sandra Will NOT Move Back In With Jesse James!
- Sandra’s Heartbreaking Decision: Should She Stay With Jesse For Sunny’s Sake?
- Michelle McGee’s Dad Denny Speaks Out: Jesse Should Have Been Honest With Her From The Beginning!
- Sandra Bullock Is ‘Devastated’ Over Jesse James’ Affairs
- Tiger Woods & Jesse James: Why Do They Multi-Cheat? AND With Strippers & Porn Stars?
- Tim McGraw — You SHOULD Reach Out to Your Blind Side Co-Star Sandra Bullock